At Leaf Home Solutions people are at the heart of everything we
do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a
difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that’s
at the heart of it all. We are driven by the hard-working and
creative individuals that are passionate about their careers and
what they do. LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks to provide the
best gutter cover solution paired with an outstanding customer
service experience from beginning to end. Leaf Home Safety
Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts,
walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our
customers in the homes they love. Leaf Home Water Solutions offers
home water purification and water softener systems to protect and
preserve the longevity of the home and the people living in it.
Leaf Home Enhancements provides home upgrades including custom
cabinet restyling, one day bathroom renovations, and high-quality
windows and doors. Leaf Home Solutions believes that home is where
the heart is, and our team strives to make each home a safer and
more livable space.
The Senior WordPress Developer will be an integral part of our
Digital Marketing team. They will regularly collaborate with
designers, marketers, analysts, and product owners to build and
improve our high-performance websites. They will be responsible for
the development of custom WordPress functionality while improving
site speed and reliability. The Senior WordPress Developer will
further collaborate with the Conversion Rate Optimization team for
the purpose of implementing test experiences and reducing user
friction. The Senior WordPress Developer also works with Frontend
Developers, mentoring them and guiding them through proper
execution and implementation of WordPress Development. It is their
duty to identify and communicate best practices to the team,
enhancing efficiency and performance across the department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
optimization of new and existing web properties.
• Backend web development (WordPress, PHP, MySQL), optimization,
and integration of new and existing web properties.
• Ownership and enhancement of CI/CD deployment process to
ensure seamless deployment of updates and enhancements.
• Develop and enhance existing codebase to conform to industry
best practices with a focus on speed and security.
• Work closely with the Backend Developers in integrating web
properties with existing business systems such as the and marketing
• Maintain existing web properties and ensure high availability
• Work closely with creative, content, and paid teams in their
efforts to continue the growth of the sites and te a consistent
experience for all customers across all platforms.
• Work closely with Data Analytics to ensure best in class
• Ensure the user interface (UI) and the overall user experience
(UX) is intuitive and easy to navigate for all omers to find the
information as effortless as possible.
• Collaborates with the UX design team to brainstorm new design
layouts that function seamlessly on desktop, et, and mobile
• Assist in driving web development team delivery and
productivity, including working to remove blocks/impediments,
continuously looks for opportunities to increase productivity and
foster an environment of consistency and rence to commitment.
• Assist management in the migration and future evolution of
owned websites, leading technical recommendations, cting modularity
and maintaining the continuity of each.
• Assist with management and optimization of Google Tag Manager
workspace to ensure all tracking, attribution and rting for
campaigns is functioning correctly and at speed.
• Support team with testing and QA to validate that technical
piece’s function properly, and that creative and ent looks as
• Helps monitor web traffic, performance, and capacity to
identify, prevent and resolve issues.
• Coordinates with stakeholders to ensure that the site provides
the experience and functionality that meets the ness needs of the
• Facilitate team wide acceptance and implementation of industry
Frontend and Backend best practices.
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of
education, training, and experience.
• Five plus (5+) years of experience developing custom WordPress
• Extremely proficient in WordPress development with in-depth
experience building custom plugins and themes and ng understanding
of WordPress hooks, filters, custom post types, and taxonomies.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the
ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
• Detail-oriented with aptitude to implement quality controls
throughout work processes.
• Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their
attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different
stakeholders without “dropping the ball”.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented
environment and have a “roll up your sleeves” and “today not
• Apply active listening skills through the ability to
comprehend information presented and respond thoughtfully.
• Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter
how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner
that is both articulate and professional.
• Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate
arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex
problems, and engage in reflection.
• Ability to provide timely and empathetic help through
in-person, phone, email, and social media avenues that keeps the
co-worker or customer’s needs at the forefront of every
• Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand,
and manage one’s own emotions as well as others, and foster
positive working relationships across all levels of the
• Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in
accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being
responsible for one’s own actions, performance, and decisions.
• Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
• Proficient in using WordPress CLI.
• Detailed knowledge of LAMP stack development.
• Demonstrated knowledge of git.
• Demonstrated knowledge of CI/CD systems.
• Demonstrated knowledge of API design methodologies.
• Proficient in SQL.
• Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
proficiency with Google Analytics.
• Proficient in modern frontend development technologies (i.e.,
HTML/CSS, JS, SCSS, React.js, Vue.js). Experience n agile
development environment a plus.
• Ability to work with multiple stakeholders to help refine user
requirements and inform the visual design of web applications.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
• Great PM skills – including taking ownership, prioritizing,
meeting deadlines and following-through on all tasks
• No travel required.
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
• May be requested to work overtime on evenings and weekends
dependent on business need.
• Normal Office Environment
• Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
• Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally
and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human
body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Leaf Home Solutions Core Values
Our vision is to be the leading innovator of direct-to-consumer
home safety and improvement solutions. To accomplish this goal, we
look for the following qualities and values in our
• TNT - Today, Not Tomorrow. By being cognizant of the present,
attacking problems, and presenting ground-breaking solutions today,
our team strives toward a better tomorrow.
• Teamwork - To present the very best home solutions on the
market, our culture revolves around teamwork. Individual success is
important to the Leaf team, but the way the team works together to
deliver excellence is at the heart of the company’s
• Ingenuity - Ingenuity and innovation are the factors that
drive success for any brand, whether it’s exploring a new product
market or connecting consumers with something familiar. These are
valuable qualities that we strive to exemplify at Leaf.
• Compassion - Home is where the heart is, and we understand and
celebrate that. We strive to make each renovation or home upgrade
stress-free and friendly, and we provide the best end-to-end
service to inspire confidence in homeowners. Are we your
Leaf Home Solutions Company Overview
• Why Work at Leaf Home Solutions? Leaf Home Solutions has
cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an
excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything
we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very finest to ensure we
make a difference…both to the homeowners we support and to the
staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a
workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for
advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work
environment? Because we’re looking for someone just like you to
make our team extraordinary.
• Are we your company? Leaf Home Solutions is dominating the
home improvement industry as we continue to grow. We work hard and
play harder. We’re a big company with a small company feel. We have
ambition and drive and we’re in constant development. For us, we
strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our
success! Now with over 100 offices across the U.S. and Canada, our
team is diverse and strong. From marketing to sales, installation,
and service, we have the best team, right along with the best home