Company: Vector Technical, Inc.
Posted on: October 14, 2021
3rd Shift: 11pm-7am
$17-$20/hr. depending upon experience
- Must have the ability to read electrical schematic
- Must have the ability to work with and repair motors, motor
starters, contactors, relays, distribution and panel wiring of AC
and DC up to 480 volts; along with the ability to use electrical
- Must be willing and able to perform a wide variety of other
maintenance functions such as plumbing, painting, cleaning
equipment, lubrication, PM, fork-lift operation, HVAC repairs, roof
- Understand and follow procedures and work instructions
applicable to the job function.
- Use Personal Protective Equipment as required and follows all
safety rules as outlined in Right to Know information and Company
- Keeps work area clean and neat following housekeeping
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to read, plan work from instructions, sketches and
/ or prints.
- Must be willing and physically able to safely work from ladders
and in awkward positions.
- Able to fill out work order, PM forms and charts as needed; as
well as communicate all needs to make job and operation most
- Must have and maintain good attendance record.
- Willing to work any shift and overtime hours necessary for the
successful operation of the facility.
- Able to pass the required maintenance testing.
- Minimum of a two-year technical degree or equivalent
Keywords: Vector Technical, Inc., Akron , Maintenance, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!