Traditionally, a Real Estate Buyer's Agent provides an updated
index of available properties to interested customers. However, due
to new technology, the Buyer's Agent role has evolved. Instead of
simply finding and providing information on available properties, a
Buyer's Agent must proactively network with hundreds of contacts,
provide information and advice on market conditions, as well as
facilitate the actual purchase of the property. Ideally, Real
Estate Buyer's Agents are self-motivated, personable, and driven by
personal achievement. In addition, administrative and research
skills are a must.
Real Estate Buyer's Agents earn money for each transaction they
complete. As you make more transactions, you earn more income.After
a few years of disciplined work, it's not unusual for a Real Estate
Agent to be earning over $100,000. The more work you put into
establishing a client base, the more money you will earn.
Regulatory Notice: While a real estate license is not
required to apply, you must obtain a real estate license before
officially being hired. To earn a real estate license you will need
to complete real estate classes (online or in-person) offered by an
accredited learning institution and pass a state licensing exam. To
learn more about the real estate licensing process, apply now and
our recruiting team will provide additional details.
- Communicate with customers via telephone, email, and social
- Educate customers about current real estate market trends.
- Cater to the motives of the buyer and seller.
- Answer questions about contracts and terms of sale.
- Use technology to manage a large database of customers and
- Assist clients with financial decisions.
- Resolve conflicts that arise during transactions.
About Haring Realty
Haring Realty has been a major real estate force in the Greater
Mansfield community since our founding in 1983. Our company has
grown through the years and continues to be a top leader in the
real estate industry. We've earned a reputation of excellence and
professionalism through 30+ years of investing in our agents, our
community, and our customers. We offer a System of Success ideal
for both new agents and seasoned pros.
At Haring Realty, we live by a few core principles. Agents that
align with our values thrive in our system.
- We value our reputation more than the transaction.
- We are highly productive, self-motivated and driven.
- We are positive, enthusiastic and engage confidently with
- We are committed to constantly seeking ways to improve our
value to our customers.
- We follow the golden rule and believe we work best as a
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an
equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation
of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and
members of our community and we're committed to treating all our
potential employees with the same level of care and respect.