Body Shop Technician
Company: First Student
Posted on: September 15, 2021
First Student is now
hiring an Auto Body Technician!
First Student (a division of
FirstGroup America) is a leading provider of school transportation
services. We operate in 460 locations across the US and Canada,
working with school districts to provide safe, reliable, and
cost-effective transportation for five million students per school
day. We employ more than 48,000 people and operate and maintain
over 43,000 buses.
First Student is proud to offer:
- $22 - $25 hourly wages are based on experience and
qualifications + ASE Certifications earn you bonus
- Monday-Friday full-time shift schedule
- Consistent year-round work
- An excellent benefits package with paid holidays & vacation,
medical, vision, and dental coverage, and 401(k) savings plan
- Ongoing training
- Opportunities for advancement nationwide
- A great work environment!
Body Shop Technician Responsibilities:
- Performs automotive body and related repairs
- Removes, installs, adjusts, and aligns body components
- Documents all repair and maintenance actions on work
- Ensures vehicle security and safety while in the shop
- Provides written estimates of repair when requested
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Body Shop Technician Job Requirements:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
- Must have your own tools
- Auto Body & Collision Damage repair certificate preferred
- 3+ years of experience within an auto body repair facility
- ASE credentials preferred
- Subject to a drug screen.
Apply online today to become a part of our
We aspire to have a culture where all people are First. We
strive to attract and retain a diverse workforce therefore all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
FirstGroup is also committed to providing a drug-free workplace.
For candidates applying to positions in San Francisco or Los
Angeles California, FirstGroup will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with the
requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance or Los
Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance. FirstGroup is an equal opportunity
employer and by doing so we will sustain and promote an inclusive
culture that supports future growth for all.
Keywords: First Student, Akron , Body Shop Technician, Other , Pittsburgh, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!