Industrial Maintenance Technician - Starting at $25/hr + Shift Differential - Located in Brimfield, OH
Company: Hess Printing Solutions
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Job Title: Industrial Maintenance
FLSA Status: Non – Exempt
Reports To: Maintenance Manager
The Industrial Maintenance Technician is
responsible for both planned maintenance and emergency repairs in
the entire manufacturing facility. The nature of the job requires
employees to be multi-skilled professionals as any task might
require certain mechanical and/or electrical consideration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform repairs, preventative and predictive maintenance of
equipment and facilities demonstrating both mechanical and
electrical knowledge as it relates to hydraulic, pneumatic
schematics, control systems, general electric equipment, power
distribution, power supply, drives, ac/dc motors, computer, and PLC
- Coordinate the daily activities that are required to complete
the repairs, PM’s and projects on the production equipment for the
other members on the crew.
- Provide information between shifts.
- Troubleshoot and correct problems affecting safety, waste,
quality, and throughput.
- Work at heights to perform building maintenance as required
wearing the proper PPE.
- Follow all EHS guidelines as they relate to routine and
non-routine work such as LOTO and safe work permits.
- Maintain an organized, clean and high performance
- Assist in providing correct part numbers and ordering
information as needed by the Maintenance Manager.
- Coordinate major repairs and projects.
- Possess Technical Skills to complete
both Mechanical and Electrical repairs on
all the equipment in the facility.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of staffing to
coordinate the completion of work as needed through the skills and
talents of all the Maintenance Technicians.
- 5 to 7 years of experience providing maintenance support in a
- Ability to read both Mechanical and Electrical
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts and Overtime as needed.
- Manage personal workload in a busy environment with conflicting
demands, working effectively as a member of a team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or Vocational Training and 5 to 7 years of
experience in and industrial/manufacturing facility.
- Electrical Fundamentals, PLC Hardware, Mechanical Fundamentals,
Power Transmissions, Pneumatic Components and Hydraulic
Keywords: Hess Printing Solutions, Akron , Industrial Maintenance Technician - Starting at $25/hr + Shift Differential - Located in Brimfield, OH, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!