Event Marketing Coordinator
Posted on: September 13, 2021
At Leaf Home Solutions we’ve crafted a team of the very best to
ensure we make a difference… both to the homeowners we support and
the staff that’s at the heart of it all. We are driven by the
hard-working and creative individuals that are passionate about
their careers and what they do. LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks
to provide the best gutter cover solution paired with an
outstanding customer service experience from beginning to end. Leaf
Home Safety Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair
lifts, walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of
our customers in the homes they love. Leaf Home Water Solutions
offers home water purification and water softener systems to
protect and preserve the longevity of the home and the people
living in it. Leaf Home Enhancements provides home upgrades
including custom cabinet restyling, one day bathroom renovations,
and high-quality windows and doors. Leaf Home Solutions believes
that home is where the heart is, and our team strives to make each
home a safer and more livable space.
The Event Marketing Coordinator is responsible for sourcing,
scheduling, and processing payment for events throughout the
Nation. This individual is essential to the success of
management’s ability to exhibit at consumer facing events such as
home shows, fairs, festivals, and community events.
Essential Duties and
- Research and contact promoters to negotiate exhibit placement
- Contract execution and payment authorization
- Preparation of Certificates of Insurance to ensure compliance
with promoter requirements
- Daily maintenance of event schedules for multiple
- Communicate and coordinate event details and logistics with
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Minimum
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access).
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their
attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different
stakeholders without “dropping the ball”.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented
environment and have a “roll up your sleeves” and “today not
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend
information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter
how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner
that is both articulate and professional.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate
arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex
problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand,
and manage one’s own emotions as well as others, and foster
positive working relationships across all levels of the
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in
accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being
responsible for one’s own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or
- College coursework and/or associates degree
- Prior purchasing and/or contract negotiation experience
- Prior customer service experience
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
- May be requested to work overtime on evenings and weekends
dependent on business need.
- Normal Office Environment
- Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally
and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human
body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Leaf Home Solutions Core Values
Our vision is to be the leading innovator of
direct-to-consumer home safety and improvement solutions. To
accomplish this goal, we look for the following qualities and
values in our employees:
- TNT - Today, Not Tomorrow. By
being cognizant of the present, attacking problems, and presenting
ground-breaking solutions today, our team strives toward a better
- Teamwork - To present the very
best home solutions on the market, our culture revolves around
teamwork. Individual success is important to the Leaf team, but the
way the team works together to deliver excellence is at the heart
of the company’s success.
- Ingenuity - Ingenuity and
innovation are the factors that drive success for any brand,
whether it’s exploring a new product market or connecting consumers
with something familiar. These are valuable qualities that we
strive to exemplify at Leaf.
- Compassion - Home is where the
heart is, and we understand and celebrate that. We strive to make
each renovation or home upgrade stress-free and friendly, and we
provide the best end-to-end service to inspire confidence in
homeowners. Are we your company?
Leaf Home Solutions Company Overview
- Why Work at Leaf Home Solutions?
Leaf Home Solutions has cultivated a passionate and inspired
team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are
at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the
very finest to ensure we make a difference…both to the homeowners
we support and to the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you
looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and
opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress,
and a fun work environment? Because we’re looking for someone just
like you to make our team extraordinary.
- Are we your company? Leaf Home
Solutions is dominating the home improvement industry as we
continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. We’re a big company
with a small company feel. We have ambition and drive and we’re in
constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best
and we want you to join in our success! Now with over 100 offices
across the U.S. and Canada, our team is diverse and strong. From
marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best
team, right along with the best home solutions.
- What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off, Comprehensive Health, Wellbeing, and Financial
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
- Leaf Home Solutions Awards and Accolades: Leaf
Home Solutions has been recognized as a top workplace by Ohio
Business Magazine and The Plain Dealer. For a full list of awards
earned by our brands, please visit leafhomesolutions.com/press/.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home Solutions is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
strive to create an environment that embraces differences and
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home Solutions will recruit, hire, train, and promote
persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry,
national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran
status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability
prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential
functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full
compliance with the law).
Keywords: LeafFilter, Akron , Event Marketing Coordinator, Other , Hudson, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!