Graphic Designer, Digital
Posted on: September 13, 2021
At Leaf Home Solutions people are at the heart of everything we
do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a
difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that’s
at the heart of it all. We are driven by the
hard-working and creative individuals that are passionate about
their careers and what they do. LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks
to provide the best gutter cover solution paired with an
outstanding customer service experience from beginning to end. Leaf
Home Safety Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair
lifts, walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of
our customers in the homes they love. Leaf Home Water Solutions
offers home water purification and water softener systems to
protect and preserve the longevity of the home and the people
living in it. Leaf Home Enhancements provides home upgrades
including custom cabinet restyling, one day bathroom renovations,
and high-quality windows and doors. Leaf Home Solutions believes
that home is where the heart is, and our team strives to make each
home a safer and more livable space.
Position Summary: The LHS
Creative Team is seeking a Graphic Designer to produce engaging
visual experiences across our omni-channel marketing program with
an emphasis on digital advertisements. This
position will build LHS’ brand equity and asset performance via
design excellence, creative versioning, testing, reporting,
utilization of DCO/LPO platforms and a constant connection to
analytics. The Graphic Designer will have the
opportunity to contribute valuable abilities to our current Digital
Advertisement Design team while aligning the aesthetic tone of
projects with our full in-house Creative, Marketing, Communications
and Analytics departments. This alignment will
ultimately achieve optimal visual results and customer experiences
for each LHS company.
Essential Duties and
- Creation of digital assets to support the growth of all LHS
verticals. Primarily: digital advertising
campaigns, static and animated display ads, landing pages, emails
and site graphics.
- Increase ad CTR, engagement, LPO while decreasing marketing
costs through the development, enhancement and use of DCO
- Manage day-to-day graphic production needs and adhere to ad
creation calendars in coordination with promotional schedules and
the Project Management team.
- Clearly communicate with the Creative Director of Digital
Advertising, Digital Acquisition Department, Communications
Department, Development Department, and Project Management
Department in order to supply web and multi-device ready
- Achieve creative excellence by producing engaging, performative
and brand-building concepts that motivate and move audiences to
- Pre-flight and refinement of assets prior to launch for best,
consistent display appearance.
- Proof projects during testing and development stages with a
high level of accuracy.
- Research ongoing trends and best practices in
UI/UX. Use them to inform design standards and
apply them across digital tactics.
- Partner with the Digital Acquisition and Communication teams to
understand performance goals, translate designs to meet them while
working together to push the envelope.
- Align appearance of digital assets in coordination with the
Website, Social, Traditional Media, Production, and Broadcast teams
for seamless customer experiences.
- Propose, retouch and provide suitable imagery for all of Leaf
Home Solutions’ advertisements.
- Present concepts that consider feedback from cross functional
- Visually communicate targeted messaging while adhering to LHS
brand standards across all marketing channels.
- Strategically align the visual tone of assets to match the
assigned personas per project.
- A/B test assets in coordination with several Marketing
Departments to optimize conversions through CTA’s.
- Maintain superb organization, storage and asset transfers for
all design assets.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of
education, training, and experience.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience in digital ad design,
motion graphics and website development with a high focus on mobile
- A portfolio of previous work showing proven design theory and
performance (Must provide upon resume submittal)
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with proficient
skills in Photoshop.
- Familiarity with DCO and LPO systems.
- Capability to layout interactive experiences and pages with
rapid prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure etc.
- Competency in social media marketing, modern digital design and
motion graphic trends.
- A history of designing and proofing work for online
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their
attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different
stakeholders without “dropping the ball”.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented
environment and have a “roll up your sleeves” and “today not
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend
information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter
how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner
that is both articulate and professional.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, find inconsistencies and
errors in work, solve complex problems, and engage in
- Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand,
and manage one’s own emotions as well as others, and foster
positive working relationships across all levels of the
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in
accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being
responsible for one’s own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access).
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or
- Strong illustrative skills to convey concepts during versioning
and storyboarding phases.
- Google, Facebook, YouTube analytics/ad certification.
- Skills in cinematography, photography or 3D rendering.
- Experience utilizing project management platforms.
- Basic skills in HTML coding and inspection.
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
- Additional Hours May Be Required (Exempt Positions)
- Normal Office Environment
- Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally
and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human
body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Leaf Home Solutions Core Values
Our vision is to be the leading innovator of direct-to-consumer
home safety and improvement solutions. To accomplish this goal, we
look for the following qualities and values in our employees:
- TNT - Today, Not Tomorrow. By being cognizant
of the present, attacking problems, and presenting ground-breaking
solutions today, our team strives toward a better tomorrow.
- Teamwork - To present the very best home
solutions on the market, our culture revolves around teamwork.
Individual success is important to the Leaf team, but the way the
team works together to deliver excellence is at the heart of the
- Ingenuity - Ingenuity and innovation are the
factors that drive success for any brand, whether it’s exploring a
new product market or connecting consumers with something familiar.
These are valuable qualities that we strive to exemplify at
- Compassion - Home is where the heart is, and
we understand and celebrate that. We strive to make each renovation
or home upgrade stress-free and friendly, and we provide the best
end-to-end service to inspire confidence in homeowners. Are we your
Leaf Home Solutions Company Overview
- Why Work at Leaf Home Solutions? Leaf Home
Solutions has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the
support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart
of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very finest to
ensure we make a difference…both to the homeowners we support and
to the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a
workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for
advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work
environment? Because we’re looking for someone just like you to
make our team extraordinary.
- Are we your company? Leaf Home Solutions is
dominating the home improvement industry as we continue to grow. We
work hard and play harder. We’re a big company with a small company
feel. We have ambition and drive and we’re in constant development.
For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to
join in our success! Now with over 100 offices across the U.S. and
Canada, our team is diverse and strong. From marketing to sales,
installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with
the best home solutions.
- What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days401k
- Paid Time Off, Comprehensive Health, Wellbeing, and Financial
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
- Leaf Home Solutions Awards and Accolades: Leaf
Home Solutions has been recognized as a top workplace by Ohio
Business Magazine and The Plain Dealer. For a full list of awards
earned by our brands, please visit
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home Solutions is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
strive to create an environment that embraces differences and
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home Solutions will recruit, hire, train, and promote
persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry,
national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran
status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability
prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential
functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full
compliance with the law).
Keywords: LeafFilter, Akron , Graphic Designer, Digital, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!