Creative Director of Digital Advertising
Posted on: September 11, 2021
At Leaf Home Solutions people are at the heart of everything we
do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a
difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that’s
at the heart of it all. We are driven by the hard-working and
creative individuals that are passionate about their careers and
what they do. LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks to provide the
best gutter cover solution paired with an outstanding customer
service experience from beginning to end. Leaf Home Safety
Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts,
walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our
customers in the homes they love. Leaf Home Water Solutions offers
home water purification and water softener systems to protect and
preserve the longevity of the home and the people living in it.
Leaf Home Enhancements provides home upgrades including custom
cabinet restyling, one day bathroom renovations, and high-quality
windows and doors. Leaf Home Solutions believes that home is where
the heart is, and our team strives to make each home a safer and
more livable space.
Position Summary: The LHS Creative Team
is seeking a Creative Director of Digital Design who can coordinate
and expand our digital design department while producing engaging
visual experiences across our omni-channel marketing programs. This
position will build LHS’ brand equity and asset performance via
creative versioning, testing, campaign management, reporting, DCO,
CXM & LPO integration, UX/UI site optimization and a constant
connection to analytics. The Creative Director of Digital
Design will have the opportunity manage a team of graphic designers
and multi-media animators while coordinating projects with our full
in-house Creative, Marketing, Communications and Analytics
departments to achieve optimal visual asset results for each LHS
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scale, develop, manage and recruit the Creative Digital Design
staff to support the growth of all LHS verticals.
- Lead the creation of digital assets for all LHS companies.
Primarily: websites, landing page designs, eblasts, newsletters,
animated graphics & videos, illustrations, imagery and complete
digital advertising campaigns.
- Development, documentation, communication and enforcement of
site pattern library, social posting visual styling and display ad
- Partner with the Development team to understand system
capabilities and translate designs from a wireframe state to fully
functional, responsive experiences.
- Increase effectiveness of CTR, site engagement, LPO and CTAs
while decreasing marketing costs through versioning, further
development of our DCO program and performance monitoring.
- Visually communicate targeted messaging while adhering to LHS
brand standards across all digital platforms.
- Establish and strategically align the visual tone of assets to
match the assigned personas per project.
- Achieve creative excellence by producing engaging, performative
and brand-building concepts that motivate and move audiences to
- Align appearance of animated and static assets in coordination
with the Production, Traditional, Social, Website and Broadcast
teams for seamless customer experiences.
- Direct composition of suitable imagery for all of Leaf Home
Solutions’ websites and digital ads while providing guidance for
best methods of retouching.
- Develop and maintain asset creation calendars in coordination
with promotional schedules and the Project Management team.
- Set and execute budgeting for subscriptions, equipment and the
entire Creative Digital Design Department.
- Review final paid advertisements, social media posts and
website assets for quality and consistency prior to
- A/B test assets in coordination with several Marketing
Departments to optimize conversions through CTA’s.
- Maintain superb organization, storage and asset transfers for
all visual materials.
- Manage DCO and CXM assets along with data exports.
- Evaluate current systems and make recommendations to lead
digital ad performance reporting within the Creative
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of
education, training, and experience.
- 8+ years working in the online advertisement/design industry
with 3+ years of experience managing overall creative production
- Portfolio must be provided.
- Proficient skills in the Adobe Creative Suite, DCO, CXM and LPO
applications as well as motion graphics.
- Competency in UX/UI.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Proficiency building sites and interactive experiences with
rapid prototyping tools such as Sketch, Adobe XD, Axure etc.
- A strong history of proofing work for online deployment.
- An interconnection with social media marketing and video
campaign best practices.
- A history of building and incorporating video/motion graphics
into site experiences.
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their
attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different
stakeholders without “dropping the ball”.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented
environment and have a “roll up your sleeves” and “today not
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend
information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter
how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner
that is both articulate and professional.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, find inconsistencies and
errors in work, solve complex problems, and engage in
- Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand,
and manage one’s own emotions as well as others, and foster
positive working relationships across all levels of the
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in
accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being
responsible for one’s own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access).
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or
- Strong illustrative skills to convey concepts during
storyboarding and wireframing phases.
- Certification in CXM platforms such as Sprinklr.
- Google, Facebook, YouTube analytics/ad certification.
- Skills in cinematography, photography and 3D rendering.
- Project management certification or extensive experience within
- Less than 10% domestic travel required.
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
- Additional Hours May Be Required (Exempt Positions)
- Normal Office Environment
- Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally
and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human
body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Leaf Home Solutions Core Values
Our vision is to be the leading innovator of
direct-to-consumer home safety and improvement solutions. To
accomplish this goal, we look for the following qualities and
values in our employees:
- TNT - Today, Not Tomorrow. By
being cognizant of the present, attacking problems, and presenting
ground-breaking solutions today, our team strives toward a better
- Teamwork - To present the very
best home solutions on the market, our culture revolves around
teamwork. Individual success is important to the Leaf team, but the
way the team works together to deliver excellence is at the heart
of the company’s success.
- Ingenuity - Ingenuity and
innovation are the factors that drive success for any brand,
whether it’s exploring a new product market or connecting consumers
with something familiar. These are valuable qualities that we
strive to exemplify at Leaf.
- Compassion - Home is where the
heart is, and we understand and celebrate that. We strive to make
each renovation or home upgrade stress-free and friendly, and we
provide the best end-to-end service to inspire confidence in
homeowners. Are we your company?
Leaf Home Solutions Company Overview
- Why Work at Leaf Home Solutions?
Leaf Home Solutions has cultivated a passionate and inspired
team with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are
at the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the
very finest to ensure we make a difference…both to the homeowners
we support and to the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you
looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and
opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress,
and a fun work environment? Because we’re looking for someone just
like you to make our team extraordinary.
- Are we your company? Leaf Home
Solutions is dominating the home improvement industry as we
continue to grow. We work hard and play harder. We’re a big company
with a small company feel. We have ambition and drive and we’re in
constant development. For us, we strive to be better than the best
and we want you to join in our success! Now with over 100 offices
across the U.S. and Canada, our team is diverse and strong. From
marketing to sales, installation, and service, we have the best
team, right along with the best home solutions.
- What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off, Comprehensive Health, Wellbeing, and Financial
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
- Leaf Home Solutions Awards and Accolades: Leaf
Home Solutions has been recognized as a top workplace by Ohio
Business Magazine and The Plain Dealer. For a full list of awards
earned by our brands, please visit leafhomesolutions.com/press/.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home Solutions is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
strive to create an environment that embraces differences and
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home Solutions will recruit, hire, train, and promote
persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry,
national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran
status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability
prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential
functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full
compliance with the law).
Keywords: LeafFilter, Akron , Creative Director of Digital Advertising, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!