At Leaf Home Solutions people are at the heart of everything we
do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a
difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that’s
at the heart of it all. We are driven by the hard-working and
creative individuals that are passionate about their careers and
what they do. LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks to provide the
best gutter cover solution paired with an outstanding customer
service experience from beginning to end. Leaf Home Safety
Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts,
walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our
customers in the homes they love. Leaf Home Water Solutions offers
home water purification and water softener systems to protect and
preserve the longevity of the home and the people living in it.
Leaf Home Enhancements provides home upgrades including custom
cabinet restyling, one day bathroom renovations, and high-quality
windows and doors. Leaf Home Solutions believes that home is where
the heart is, and our team strives to make each home a safer and
more livable space.
The Store Projects Planner is part of the Store Projects team
and ensures that all timelines, milestones and tasks related to new
and current stores. The Planner is responsible for the development,
documentation, maintenance, and distribution of project processes
and materials relating to New Stores, Remodels, Single Site
Requests, and New Implementations. Supports the Store Project
Manager and Leasing Analyst in project preparation for all
projects, programs and initiatives. Acts as the Store Projects Team
point of contact for all cross functional meetings and projects.
Responsible for the overall maintenance and updates of project
tools and documents, as well as distribution of all materials to
the field and project team. Ensures compliance regarding reporting
timelines, content and accuracy. Oversees the store opening process
and determines specific milestones for successful execution.
Maintains all Store Projects vendor contracts and supporting
documents. Leads cross functional meetings for the purpose of issue
resolution, process improvements, and timelines discussions
regarding new, remodel, expansion and projects.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Correspond with field management teams for over 170 locations
and vendors to support operational store functions
· Provides market and submarket data for targeted locations
using Real Estate software to Store Project Manager.
· Perform onsite or remote space review that meet the needs of
· Works in conjunction with Leasing Team for lease offers and
· Responsible for the development and continuous update of store
projects and documents.
· Works with Manager of Store Projects, Leasing Team,
Distribution Team, IT team, and Field in a proactive manner to
successfully open or move LHS Stores.
· Ensures all material updates are complete and communicates
changes to the project team and field leadership in conjunction
with store opening.
· Oversees the timely communication and distribution of all
project related directives, timelines and notifications using
companies project management software.
· Develops and maintains strategic vendor partnerships,
including contractors, fixture installation and container/dumpster
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· 1+ years in real estate, project management, or facility
· Proficiency using project management software.
· Proficiency in CAD or related floor plan software’s.
· Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their
attention from one task to another to meet the demands of
stakeholders without “dropping the ball”.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented
environment and have a “roll up your sleeves” and “today not
· Apply active listening skills through the ability to
comprehend information presented and respond thoughtfully.
· Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter
how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner
that is both articulate and professional.
· Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate
arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex
problems, and engage in reflection.
· Ability to provide timely and empathetic help through
in-person, phone, email, and social media avenues that keeps the
worker or customer’s needs at the forefront of every
· Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand,
and manage one’s own emotions as well as others, and foster
positive working relationships across all levels of the
· Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in
accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being
responsible for one’s own actions, performance, and
· Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access).
· Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
· Able to leverage information and data to solve business
problems, initiate improvements, and increase efficiency.
· Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
· Refined ability to delegate responsibilities and provide
leadership and training to key personnel.
· 25%-50% domestic travel required.
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
· Additional Hours May Be Required (Exempt Positions)
· Normal Office Environment
· Performs indoor work in a climate-controlled environment and
outside work in varying temperatures and climates.
· Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally
and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human
body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Leaf Home Solutions Core Values
Our vision is to be the leading innovator of direct-to-consumer
home safety and improvement solutions. To accomplish this goal, we
look for the following qualities and values in our employees:
· TNT - Today, Not Tomorrow. By being cognizant of the present,
attacking problems, and presenting ground-breaking solutions today,
our team strives toward a better tomorrow.
· Teamwork - To present the very best home solutions on the
market, our culture revolves around teamwork. Individual success is
important to the Leaf team, but the way the team works together to
deliver excellence is at the heart of the company’s success.
· Ingenuity - Ingenuity and innovation are the factors that
drive success for any brand, whether it’s exploring a new
market or connecting consumers with something familiar. These
are valuable qualities that we strive to exemplify at Leaf.
· Compassion - Home is where the heart is, and we understand and
celebrate that. We strive to make each renovation or home upgrade
stress-free and friendly, and we provide the best end-to-end
service to inspire confidence in homeowners. Are we your
Leaf Home Solutions Company Overview
· Why Work at Leaf Home Solutions? Leaf Home Solutions has
cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the support of an
excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart of everything
we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very finest to ensure we
make a difference…both to the homeowners we support and to the
staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a
workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for
advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work
environment? Because we’re looking for someone just like you to
make our team extraordinary.
· Are we your company? Leaf Home Solutions is dominating the
home improvement industry as we continue to grow. We work hard and
play harder. We’re a big company with a small company feel. We have
ambition and drive and we’re in constant development. For us, we
strive to be better than the best and we want you to join in our
success! Now with over 100 offices across the U.S. and Canada, our
team is diverse and strong. From marketing to sales, installation,
and service, we have the best team, right along with the best home
· What do we offer?
o Industry leading compensation package
o Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
o 401k Savings Plan
o Paid Time Off, Comprehensive Health, Wellbeing, and Financial
o Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
· Leaf Home Solutions Awards and Accolades: Leaf Home Solutions
has been recognized as a top workplace by Ohio Business Magazine
and The Plain Dealer. For a full list of awards earned by our
brands, please visit www.leafhomesolutions.com/press/.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home Solutions is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
strive to create an environment that embraces differences and
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home Solutions will recruit, hire, train, and promote
persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry,
national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran
status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability
prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential
functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full
compliance with the law).