Company: Goodyear - US English
Posted on: September 9, 2021
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! – APPLY
Rate: Starting at $17/hr
BONUS!! Up to $2,000
Goodyear owns and operates more than 580 tire and auto service
centers nationwide. We offer a fun, fast paced work
environment, with competitive base pay. Our comprehensive
benefit package includes medical plans, 401(k), certification
reimbursement and paid vacations. At Goodyear we invest in
you and your future by providing excellent training for our
technician, sales team and management positions. We offer
fast track career advancement opportunities for hard working, team
players who can deliver results. If you are looking for more
than a job, apply today and begin your career with the tire and
auto service innovation leader!
As a Mobile Tire Technician, you are always on
the move, operating?one of our?on-the-go
tire-installation?service?methods?for guests. But your job goes
beyond installing tires, you'll also be there to engage with guests
and answer any questions they may have. No experience installing
tires? No worries! We're happy to train you to become a part of our
team and a driving force of the most innovative way to buy
?Responsibilities will include, but
not be limited to:?
- Performing?basic tire services (e.g. mounting and balancing
tires, tire repairs) using the Mobile Van in order to provide the
easiest, most convenient experience possible.?
- Safely driving?the Mobile Van to and from all appointments and
conduct proper safety checks when installing tires?
- Delivering?outstanding customer service by?answering
questions,?explaining the installation process, while fully
- Ensuring?guest satisfaction?during each of the following
interactions, check in, scheduling appointments, installation,?and
checking out guests.?
- Demonstrating?proficient knowledge of products and services
including?warranties, promotions and advertisements.?
- Efficiently work with portable iOS and PC devices to manage
workflow and complete appointments
- When necessary, you may be asked to assist and fill-in for
other members of? the Mobile
- Performing?a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of
time, which may include light and heavy lifting, including consumer
tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting.??
- Previous?customer service experience is required.?
- A valid driver's license??
- You must be at least 18 years of age.?
- No relocation is being offered for this position.?
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
without company sponsorship now or in the future.?
- Previous?tire?installation?experience?is preferred.?
- A?high school diploma/GED?is?preferred.
- You know how to work with guests,?and are able to provide
top-of-the-line service in any scenario?to our
- You are able to work independently, staying on task and
following?schedules and meeting?deadlines.?
- You know how to?clearly?communicate with others?to?make every
interaction with guests simple and?informative.?
- You're excellent at managing your time, but also can be
flexible with it, because your schedule won't always be the
- This position requires the ability to read, understand, and
follow?all?procedures and guidelines.?
- Depending on location, our stores may be open 7 days a week,
which may include weekends and some holidays.?
Keywords: Goodyear - US English, Akron , Entry Level, Other , Fairlawn, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!