Creative Director of Digital Advertising
Posted on: July 21, 2021
At Leaf Home Solutions people are at the heart of everything we
do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a
difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that’s
at the heart of it all. We are driven by the hard-working and
creative individuals that are passionate about their careers and
what they do. LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks to provide the
best gutter cover solution paired with an outstanding customer
service experience from beginning to end. Leaf Home Safety
Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts,
walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our
customers in the homes they love. Leaf Home Water Solutions offers
home water purification and water softener systems to protect and
preserve the longevity of the home and the people living in it.
Leaf Home Enhancements provides home upgrades including custom
cabinet restyling, one day bathroom renovations, and high-quality
windows and doors. Leaf Home Solutions believes that home is where
the heart is, and our team strives to make each home a safer and
more livable space.
The LHS Creative Team is seeking a Creative Director of Digital
Advertising who can coordinate and expand our digital advertisement
department while producing engaging visual experiences across our
omni-channel marketing programs. This position will build LHS’
brand equity and asset performance via creative versioning,
testing, campaign management, reporting, DCO optimization and a
constant connection to analytics. The Creative Director of
Digital Advertising will have the opportunity manage a team of
graphic designers and multi-media animators while coordinating
projects with our full in-house Creative, Marketing, Communications
and Analytics departments to achieve optimal online ad results for
each LHS company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scale, develop, manage, and recruit the Creative Digital Ad
staff to support the growth of all LHS verticals.
- Increase ad CTR, engagement, LPO while decreasing marketing
costs through the development of a DCO program.
- Visually communicate targeted messaging while adhering to LHS
brand standards across all digital platforms.
- Establish and strategically align the visual tone of assets to
match the assigned personas per project.
- Achieve creative excellence by producing engaging, performative
and brand-building concepts that motivate and move audiences to
- Align appearance of animated and static assets in coordination
with the Production, Traditional, Social, Website and Broadcast
teams for seamless customer experiences.
- Develop and maintain ad creation calendars in coordination with
promotional schedules and the Project Management team.
- Set and execute budgeting for subscriptions, equipment and the
entire Creative Digital Ad Department.
- Review of final paid advertisement asset quality and
consistency prior to deployment.
- A/B test assets in coordination with several Marketing
Departments to optimize conversions through CTA’s.
- Maintain superb organization, storage and asset transfers for
all digital advertisements.
- Evaluate current systems and make recommendations to lead
digital ad performance reporting within the Creative
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of
education, training, and experience.
- 8+ years working in the online advertisement/design industry
with 3–5 years of experience managing overall creative production
- Portfolio must be provided.
- Proficient skills in the Adobe Creative Suite, DCO applications
and motion graphics.
- Competency in social media marketing and video campaign best
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their
attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different
stakeholders without “dropping the ball”.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented
environment and have a “roll up your sleeves” and “today not
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend
information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter
how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner
that is both articulate and professional.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, find inconsistencies and
errors in work, solve complex problems, and engage in
- Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand,
and manage one’s own emotions as well as others, and foster
positive working relationships across all levels of the
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in
accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being
responsible for one’s own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access).
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or
- Strong illustrative skills to convey concepts during
- Google, Facebook, YouTube analytics/ad certification.
- Skills in cinematography, photography and 3D rendering.
- Project management certification or extensive experience within
- Less than 10% domestic travel required.
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
- Additional Hours May Be Required (Exempt Positions)
- Normal Office Environment
- Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally
and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human
body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Leaf Home Solutions Core Values
Our vision is to be the leading innovator of direct-to-consumer
home safety and improvement solutions. To accomplish this goal, we
look for the following qualities and values in our employees:
- TNT - Today, Not Tomorrow. By being cognizant
of the present, attacking problems, and presenting ground-breaking
solutions today, our team strives toward a better tomorrow.
- Teamwork - To present the very best home
solutions on the market, our culture revolves around teamwork.
Individual success is important to the Leaf team, but the way the
team works together to deliver excellence is at the heart of the
- Ingenuity - Ingenuity and innovation are the
factors that drive success for any brand, whether it’s exploring a
new product market or connecting consumers with something familiar.
These are valuable qualities that we strive to exemplify at
- Compassion - Home is where the heart is, and
we understand and celebrate that. We strive to make each renovation
or home upgrade stress-free and friendly, and we provide the best
end-to-end service to inspire confidence in homeowners. Are we your
Leaf Home Solutions Company Overview
- Why Work at Leaf Home Solutions? Leaf Home
Solutions has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the
support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart
of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very finest to
ensure we make a difference…both to the homeowners we support and
to the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a
workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for
advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work
environment? Because we’re looking for someone just like you to
make our team extraordinary.
- Are we your company? Leaf Home Solutions is
dominating the home improvement industry as we continue to grow. We
work hard and play harder. We’re a big company with a small company
feel. We have ambition and drive and we’re in constant development.
For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to
join in our success! Now with over 100 offices across the U.S. and
Canada, our team is diverse and strong. From marketing to sales,
installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with
the best home solutions.
- What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off, Comprehensive Health, Wellbeing, and Financial
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
- Leaf Home Solutions Awards and Accolades: Leaf Home Solutions
has been recognized as a top workplace by Ohio Business Magazine
and The Plain Dealer. For a full list of awards earned by our
brands, please visit www.leafhomesolutions.com/press/.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home Solutions is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
strive to create an environment that embraces differences and
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home Solutions will recruit, hire, train, and promote
persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry,
national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran
status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability
prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential
functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full
compliance with the law).
Keywords: LeafFilter, Akron , Creative Director of Digital Advertising, Other , Hudson, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!