Bindery Fulfillment Tech - Located in Brimfield, OH
Company: Hess Printing Solutions
Posted on: July 14, 2021
Job Title: Bindery Fulfillment Tech
FLSA Status: Non – Exempt
Reports To: Bindery Supervisor
Coordinate, set up and maintain the processing of and reporting
of all outbound drop shipments, kitting and newsstand distribution
according to customers’ requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the production of UPS, FedEx, or any other small
- Coordinate multiple drop shipments, the breakdown of bulk into
- The development of procedures to efficiently process kitting,
UPS drops, newsstand breakouts, and carton packing outbound
- Count, wrap and identify all received pieces returning to
- Count, verification and staging of all work in process.
- Update inventory and coordinates the disposition of aged items
and communicate inventory levels on a monthly basis.
- Maintenance, cleaning and staging of the Fulfillment Station
- Adheres to and assures that safety practices are followed.
- Understands and carry out customer’s quality requirements
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Monitor/Assess performance of yourself and others to make
improvements or take corrective actions
- PC literate, full understanding of Word and Excel.
- Must be dependable, reliable and responsible in fulfilling
- Must work well with others
- Must be flexible and open to change when needed
- Able to follow instructions and make decisions
- Must be proven self-starter to complete projects/work
- The ability to work 10 to 12 hour shifts
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 1-year bindery experience
- Basic small packaging knowledgE
- Ability to perform basic math skills
- Ability to interpret and utilize various units of measure and
Keywords: Hess Printing Solutions, Akron , Bindery Fulfillment Tech - Located in Brimfield, OH, Other , Fairlawn, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!