Posted on: June 11, 2021
Leaf Home Enhancement renovates and reinvigorates spaces in the
home; we target the bathroom with our acrylic tubs and shower and
remodel the kitchen from floor to ceiling. We strive to
assemble a team of caring and compassionate individuals that share
our mission of empowering homeowners.
Working with Leaf Home Enhancement installs not just another
contracting job; it’s an opportunity to grow your business with
consistent work and pay. We are an established home improvement
company with a proprietary and proven system to generate
outstanding opportunities for experienced installers and skilled
tradespeople. You can take advantage of our experience and industry
standing to work year-round with great income potential.
Requirements & Experience
- Experience in general carpentry, plumbing, and/or electrical
- 1 year of bathroom and or kitchen remodeling experience, In the
bathroom, specifically removing old tubs down to the studs and
reinstall walk-in shower or tub. Carpentry finish experience
required as well
- All necessary tools and equipment in working order
- Reliable transportation able to transport products safely to
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid general liability insurance and workers comp insurance or
ability to obtain
What’s in it for me?
- Pre-sold jobs – All you do is show up and install
- Flexible schedule – You set your own work schedule, work
part-time, full-time, or as needed.
- Financial Freedom – Installers average between $75k-$150k per
- Weekly Pay – We pay per job and pay weekly through direct
deposit; no more waiting weeks or months to be paid
- Comprehensive Instruction – Learn how to install our system the
right way, the first time
- Onboarding Assistance – We’ll help you obtain general liability
and/or workers comp insurance if you don’t already have it
- Advancement – Many installation contractors move on to
management positions within the LHS company
Keywords: LeafFilter, Akron , Interior Remodeler, Other , Ashland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!