Director, Social Media & Online Reputation
Posted on: June 11, 2021
At Leaf Home Solutions people are at the heart of everything we
do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a
difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that’s
at the heart of it all. We are driven by the
hard-working and creative individuals that are passionate about
their careers and what they do. LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks
to provide the best gutter cover solution paired with an
outstanding customer service experience from beginning to end. Leaf
Home Safety Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair
lifts, walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of
our customers in the homes they love. Leaf Home Water Solutions
offers home water purification and water softener systems to
protect and preserve the longevity of the home and the people
living in it. Leaf Home Enhancements provides home upgrades
including custom cabinet restyling, one day bathroom renovations,
and high-quality windows and doors. Leaf Home Solutions believes
that home is where the heart is, and our team strives to make each
home a safer and more livable space.
The Director, Social Media & Online Reputation owns the strategy
and execution of the LHS social media and online reputation for its
subsidiary brands. This individual will play an integral role in
maintaining high levels of engagement among our existing fan-base
while actively looking to reach new audiences to enhance the
overall digital presence of our the LHS brand and subsidiary
brands. This individual will collaborate with the marketing and
communications teams to tell our story though our primary social
channels while supporting digital marketing strategies to drive
business objectives, brand awareness and customer engagement.
The Sr. Manager, Social Media & Online Reputation will oversee
the strategy and direction of our online reputation, providing
guidance for our review solicitation process, community engagement,
and other strategies that promote a positive, responsive, and
transparent reputation. This individual will be responsible for
overseeing our strategy for monitoring third party review platforms
to identify and track negative content online across to enhance the
brand identify for the LHS portfolio.
This role requires strong interpersonal skills and extraordinary
competency in verbal and written communication strategies. This
position requires flexibility and excellent prioritization skills;
one who performs well with minimal supervision with the ability to
thrive and problem solve in a fast-paced working environment with
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for developing the Company’s social media strategy
and overseeing all aspects of social content for Leaf Home
Solutions’ and subsidiary brands (LeafFilter, Leaf Home Safety
Solutions, LHWS, LHE)
- Partner with Analytics to define KPI’s and set short and
long-term goals to analyze and report on effectiveness of
individual campaigns and each brand’s overall social presence.
- Partner with our Digital Acquisition team to find ways to
support paid advertising efforts through organic content and
- Lead partnership with social tool partners (e.g., Sprinklr)
strengthening relationships and identifying opportunities to
optimize our use of the platforms
- Oversee internal reputation matrix for all LHS brands and
provide guidance to Online Reputation team to ensure timely review
solicitation processes and enhance the LHS brand image with a
- Oversee the creation of the social media editorial calendar in
cooperation with internal comms and creative teams, ensuring the
calendar aligns with the organization’s comms and marketing
- Oversee the creation of a response playbook that engages our
online community and supports our online reputation
- Provide guidance and tactfully handle responses and complaints
on social media/third-party review platform
- Explore influencer opportunities and identify ways they fit
into the overall social media strategy
- Promote the growth of User Generated Content and determine how
it fits into the post-purchase process.
- Partner with PR Manager to execute Crisis Comms as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in Marketing, Communications,
Journalism, Publics Relations, or equivalent combination of
education, training, and experience.
- 7+ years of applicable experience managing social media in an
agency or corporate environment
- Collaborative attitude and communicates proactively with
- Experience in Sprinklr or other social media platform
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their
attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different
stakeholders without “dropping the ball”.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented
environment and have a “roll up your sleeves” and “today not
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend
information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter
how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner
that is both articulate and professional.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate
arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex
problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to provide timely and empathetic help through
in-person, phone, email, and social media avenues that keeps the
co-worker or customer’s needs at the forefront of every
- Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand,
and manage one’s own emotions as well as others, and foster
positive working relationships across all levels of the
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in
accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being
responsible for one’s own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access).
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or
- Previous home improvement experience a plus
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements:
- Additional Hours May Be Required (Exempt Positions)
- Normal Office Environment
- Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally
and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human
body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
Leaf Home Solutions Core Values
Our vision is to be the leading innovator of direct-to-consumer
home safety and improvement solutions. To accomplish this goal, we
look for the following qualities and values in our employees:
- TNT - Today, Not Tomorrow. By being cognizant
of the present, attacking problems, and presenting ground-breaking
solutions today, our team strives toward a better tomorrow.
- Teamwork - To present the very best home
solutions on the market, our culture revolves around teamwork.
Individual success is important to the Leaf team, but the way the
team works together to deliver excellence is at the heart of the
- Ingenuity - Ingenuity and innovation are the
factors that drive success for any brand, whether it’s exploring a
new product market or connecting consumers with something familiar.
These are valuable qualities that we strive to exemplify at
- Compassion - Home is where the heart is, and
we understand and celebrate that. We strive to make each renovation
or home upgrade stress-free and friendly, and we provide the best
end-to-end service to inspire confidence in homeowners. Are we your
Leaf Home Solutions Company Overview
- Why Work at Leaf Home Solutions? Leaf Home
Solutions has cultivated a passionate and inspired team with the
support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at the heart
of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very finest to
ensure we make a difference…both to the homeowners we support and
to the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you looking for a
workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and opportunities for
advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress, and a fun work
environment? Because we’re looking for someone just like you to
make our team extraordinary.
- Are we your company? Leaf Home Solutions is
dominating the home improvement industry as we continue to grow. We
work hard and play harder. We’re a big company with a small company
feel. We have ambition and drive and we’re in constant development.
For us, we strive to be better than the best and we want you to
join in our success! Now with over 100 offices across the U.S. and
Canada, our team is diverse and strong. From marketing to sales,
installation, and service, we have the best team, right along with
the best home solutions.
- What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off, Comprehensive Health, Wellbeing, and Financial
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
- Leaf Home Solutions Awards and Accolades: Leaf
Home Solutions has been recognized as a top workplace by Ohio
Business Magazine and The Plain Dealer. For a full list of awards
earned by our brands, please visit
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
Leaf Home Solutions is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
strive to create an environment that embraces differences and
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home Solutions will recruit, hire, train, and promote
persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry,
national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran
status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability
prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential
functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full
compliance with the law).
Keywords: LeafFilter, Akron , Director, Social Media & Online Reputation, Other , Hudson, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!