Social Media Intern
Posted on: June 11, 2021
LeafFilter is seeking a driven and open-minded intern to join
our team to assist with the execution our social media strategy. We
have a growing brand that is ready to take our social efforts to
the next level. This person will execute the day-to-day social
media strategy and customer communication to grow our online
This position will play an integral role in maintaining high
levels of engagement among our existing fan-base while actively
looking to reach new audiences to enhance the overall digital
presence of our brand. The Social Media Intern will collaborate
with the communications team to engage and moderate brand
conversations though our primary social channels while supporting
digital marketing strategies to drive business objectives, brand
awareness and customer engagement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement the North American social media and communications
campaigns to align with overarching digital marketing
- Support our social media team to drive customer engagement,
boosts brand awareness, and supports sales initiatives.
- Manage the conversation and growth of our digital
- Collaborate with team members to produce, moderate, and respond
to online conversations.
- Assist with analytical reporting to deliver in-depth metrics to
grow and shape best practices for our social channels, including
- Interact, traffic and support social media community
conversation from customers, prospects, and brand followers;
including conflict management
- Contribute ideas and content for blogs posts, content
syndication, and in-market partnerships.
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers,
influencers, industry professionals in an effort to support the
development of a blogger and influencer program(s).
- Hands on experience with social media management with Facebook,
Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Proven work experience as a community management
- Ability to identify a target market and speak to the consumer
through social platforms.
- Utilization of emerging digital and social trends. You should
also be comfortable testing new ideas and tactics on all
- Experience launching community initiatives that drive brand
- Ability to identify and track relevant social media and
community metrics (e.g. repeat attendance at events)
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Ability to work both with a team and/or individually to achieve
goals, meet deadlines, etc
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment,
under tight deadlines
Required Education and/or Experience:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience managing a social media
department working in an agency or corporate environment.
- Passion for and solid knowledge of social media.
- Knowledge of social media tools: scheduling/posting,
- Ability to be flexible with work hours.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing
skills, content development, presentation.
- Highly creative and process-driven.
- Experience doing in-depth competitor analysis
Keywords: LeafFilter, Akron , Social Media Intern, Other , Hudson, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!