Posted on: June 11, 2021
At Leaf Home Solutions people are at the heart of everything we
do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a
difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that’s
at the heart of it all. We are driven by the hard-working and
creative individuals that are passionate about their careers and
what they do. LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks to provide the
best gutter cover solution paired with an outstanding customer
service experience from beginning to end. Leaf Home Safety
Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts,
walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our
customers in the homes they love. Leaf Home Water Solutions offers
home water purification and water softener systems to protect and
preserve the longevity of the home and the people living in it.
Leaf Home Enhancements provides home upgrades including custom
cabinet restyling, one day bathroom renovations, and high-quality
windows and doors. Leaf Home Solutions believes that home is where
the heart is, and our team strives to make each home a safer and
more livable space.
The Executive Assistant
will work closely with the executive to provide a range of
administrative assistance. The ideal candidate is a team player
with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. This
position requires initiative, attention to detail, the ability to
learn quickly and a passion for delivering strategic value in a
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide executive level support, analysis, and report
- Support executive’s daily administrative operations such as
data and prep material collection, expense management, procurement
processing, and document handling
- Act as the lead on coordinating, planning, executing
outcomes-based meetings from start to finish by preparing agendas,
capturing minutes, and following up on items, policies, and other
documentation to maintain and update both internal and external
communications clearly and efficiently
- Formulate recommendations to include specific plans to
address/correct deficiencies to increase positive accomplishments
of administrative practices
- Balance sensitive and complex priorities while coordinating
cross-functionally and externally with many different partners
- Manage travel itineraries and expenses
- Develop day-to-day schedule and prioritization of activities,
proactively identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Experience and Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supporting C-level or other
executive or entrepreneur in a high volume, fast paced, intense
- High degree of integrity and discretion in dealing with
- Impeccable organizational, time management, multi-tasking,
prioritization, and logistics skills
- Technical aptitude, able to grasp new systems and tools quickly
and apply them effectively
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their
attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different
stakeholders without “dropping the ball”.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented
environment and have a “roll up your sleeves” and “today not
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend
information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter
how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner
that is both articulate and professional.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate
arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex
problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to provide timely and empathetic help through
in-person, phone, email, and social media avenues that keeps the
co-worker or customer’s needs at the forefront of every
- Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand,
and manage one’s own emotions as well as others, and foster
positive working relationships across all levels of the
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in
accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being
responsible for one’s own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access).
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B
Keywords: LeafFilter, Akron , Executive Assistant, Other , Hudson, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!