Call Center Manager
Posted on: June 11, 2021
At Leaf Home Solutions people are at the heart of everything we
do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very best to ensure we make a
difference… both to the homeowners we support and the staff that’s
at the heart of it all. We are driven by the hard-working and
creative individuals that are passionate about their careers and
what they do. LeafFilter Gutter Protection seeks to provide the
best gutter cover solution paired with an outstanding customer
service experience from beginning to end. Leaf Home Safety
Solutions installs accessibility solutions like stair lifts,
walk-in tubs, and walk-in showers to enhance the safety of our
customers in the homes they love.
The Call Center Manager is
responsible for setting goals for the department and overseeing the
day-to-day operations within the call center for assigned
region(s). This position will cover the evening/weekend
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Calendar review and staffing for day-to-day operations.
- Identify areas of improvement and implement measurable goals
for call center staff.
- Identify development areas for each representative and regional
manager to ensure they have a meaningful individual development
- Review inbound and outbound calls to ensure representatives are
using effective problem solving skills and following best
- Conduct coaching and counseling sessions as needed to maintain
expected KPIs of assigned region(s).
- Recruit and Interview candidates for potential new hires and
- Conduct annual performance reviews.
- Advise training staff and oversee performance of new hires as
they exit training.
- Conduct one-on-one, team, and department meetings
- Performance manage team(s) to maximize production,
accountability and efficiency.
- Review and approve weekly payroll, time-off requests, and
- Create and edit territory maps for new and existing
Experience and Minimum
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience in high volume call center environment.
- Experience managing conflict resolution and creating
accountability at all levels.
- Ability to juggle various work activities and shift their
attention from one task to another to meet the demands of different
stakeholders without “dropping the ball”.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented
environment and have a “roll up your sleeves” and “today not
- Apply active listening skills through the ability to comprehend
information presented and respond thoughtfully.
- Detail-oriented and can focus on the task at hand, no matter
how minute, by finding the most efficient and effective pathway to
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required
for communicating with internal and external parties in a manner
that is both articulate and professional.
- Ability to logically connect ideas, scrutinize and evaluate
arguments, find inconsistencies and errors in work, solve complex
problems, and engage in reflection.
- Ability to provide timely and empathetic help through
in-person, phone, email, and social media avenues that keeps the
co-worker or customer’s needs at the forefront of every
- Ability to communicate effectively, to recognize, understand,
and manage one’s own emotions as well as others, and foster
positive working relationships across all levels of the
- Holding oneself responsible and being self-driven in
accomplishing business goals, adhering to policies and being
responsible for one’s own actions, performance, and decisions.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Project, and/or Access).
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment
without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or
- Prior experience in call center leadership/management role
- Prior experience with large and geographically diverse
construction/remodeling company preferred
Overtime/Additional Hours Requirements
- May be requested to work overtime on evenings and weekends
dependent on business need.
- Normal Office Environment
- Indoor work in a climate-controlled environment.
- Sedentary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally
and/or negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift,
carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human
body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time.
LeafFilter Company Overview
- Why Work at LeafFilter? LeafFilter
Gutter Protection has cultivated a passionate and inspired team
with the support of an excellent workplace culture. People are at
the heart of everything we do, and we’ve crafted a team of the very
finest to ensure we make a difference…both to the homeowners we
support and to the staff that’s at the heart of it all. Are you
looking for a workplace with excellent culture, benefits, and
opportunities for advancement? How about weekly pay, casual dress,
and a fun work environment? Because we’re looking for someone just
like you to make our team extraordinary.
- Are we your company? LeafFilter is
dominating the gutter protection industry and we continue to grow.
We work hard and play harder. We’re a big company with a small
company feel. We have ambition and drive and we’re in constant
development. For us, we strive to be better than the best and we
want you to join in our success! LeafFilter is the #1 rated gutter
guard system in the nation as evaluated by the leading consumer
publication. Since 2005, LeafFilter has grown from one small office
in Hudson, OH to North America’s largest gutter protection company
and a leader in the home improvement industry. From marketing to
sales, installation, and service, we have the best team, right
along with the best gutter protection solution.
For more information about Leaf Home Solutions and our growing
organization, please visit www.leaffilter.com.
- What do we offer?
- Industry leading compensation package
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits after 90 days
- 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness programs
- Endless opportunity for growth and advancement
- LeafFilter Awards and Accolades
- Inc. 5000’s fastest growing companies in America for eight
- Qualified Remodeler Magazine’s Top 500 List: 4th Largest
- Remodeling Magazine’s Top 550 List: 2nd Largest Remodeler
- Top Workplace by Cleveland Plain Dealer
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
- Leaf Home Solutions is committed to creating a diverse
environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We
strive to create an environment that embraces differences and
Equal Opportunity Statement
Leaf Home Solutions will recruit, hire, train, and promote
persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, ancestry,
national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
marital status, religion, age, results of genetic testing, veteran
status, or physical/mental disability (except where the disability
prevents the individual from being able to perform the essential
functions of the job and cannot be reasonably accommodated in full
compliance with the law).
Keywords: LeafFilter, Akron , Call Center Manager, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!