Salesforce Product Manager [Akron, OH]
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Cohen & Company
Certified Public Accountants
At Cohen & Company, our purpose is to engage, teach, inspire and
improve lives through the power of knowledge and trust. We value
great people, teamwork, a competitive spirit and courage, and the
ability to adapt and remain optimistic.
Fueled by our purpose and principles, Cohen & Company offers
comprehensive accounting, tax and consulting services to clients
throughout the U.S. and worldwide. We serve a broad range of
clients, from dynamic, privately held companies and their owners;
to larger Fortune 1000 multinational and institutional enterprises;
to high-net-worth individuals, trusts and foundations. We also have
deep expertise in the investment industry serving public and
private funds, investment advisors and fund service providers.
Recognized as the 5th fastest growing accounting firm in the
country, Cohen & Company is rooted in technical excellence and is
driven every day to listen, engage and deliver sustainable value
since our founding in 1977. Today, the firm has more than 650
associates throughout Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, New York, Ohio,
Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Member PCAOB.
We are excited for the future and our continued growth! Our
Technology Services team is seeking a talented individual for the
role of Salesforce Product Manager. This position will reside in
either our Cleveland or Akron, Ohio location. There will be some
travel to other office locations or for training (<25%).
The Salesforce Product Manager will be a member of the
Technology Services team building tools to support the firm and our
clients. Using an agile framework, the ideal candidate will work
closely with teammates within Technology Services as well as other
team members from across the Firm to drive the innovative use and
adoption of Salesforce with an eye towards revenue-generating
activities and productivity enhancements with both prospects and
clients. This covers all areas of the product lifecycle including
needs analysis, product road mapping, development of enhancements
and business implementation.
Teamwork and collaboration is critical to this role as the
Salesforce Product Manager will work closely with the Salesforce
Admin and will lead the Salesforce Working Group, a cross
functional team with representatives from Marketing, Client Life
Cycle, Technology Services and each of our three Service Lines.
Further, this role will serve as a key advisor to senior leaders
and Partners across the firm to help drive Firm priorities.
- Accountable for maximizing the return on investment for Cohen &
Company's Salesforce deployment as a front-office, growth-focused
- Collaborate with key business stakeholders and the development
team, including third party vendors, to develop the strategic
roadmap and underlying stories, including owning business priority
of those stories
- Partner with the development team continuously to write and
refine stories with appropriate acceptance criteria, resolve issues
and business roadblocks, and test results as part of the Agile
- Actively participate in team activities and knowledge sharing,
including scrum ceremonies
- Create, maintain, and share business-focused documentation,
including communication, change management and training
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge on Salesforce.com new
features and products
- Actively participate in definition and refinement of team
processes and activities
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ Expertise with Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Lightning Edition
experience a must) and Pardot. Certifications preferred.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner on a Scrum team.
- Experience with Jira or Azure DevOps.
- Experience in Professional Services organization a strong
- Experience documenting, analyzing processes, procedures, and
- Teamwork skills essential, with demonstrated success working
with resources across organizations.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Management Information
Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- Project work that includes solutioning with Marketing, Business
Development, and Finance functions
- 5+ years of experience in technology and/or accounting roles
within a mid-sized or larger institution
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United
States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the
- Good business judgement when making decisions, with the ability
to weigh competing factors and determine pragmatic paths forward in
the best interest of the Firm
- Keen sense of creative thinking, attention to detail and
- Self-directed learner, with the ability to pick up new
solutions and service offerings on their own
- Self-motivated with the ability to complete projects in a
- Strong analytical ability, true problem solver
- A solid understanding of the operations of professional service
firms is a strong plus
- Ability to take ownership of projects and see them through to
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, including:
- Communicating work progress and issues within an agile
- Articulating pros and cons of solution options with business
stakeholders and development team
- Instructing users spanning all levels on best practices and
Learn more about Cohen & Company at www.cohencpa.com and
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of
thought and background to build an inclusive and energized culture
and better meet the needs of our clients.
Click on the link below to apply:
Keywords: Cohen, Akron , Salesforce Product Manager [Akron, OH], Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!