We are looking for an Instructional Assistant in Fairlawn. This
position is full-time at 35 hours per week.
Our Instructional Assistants provide academic support that
contributes to the overall success of our clients. At TES, you will
be a part of the solution, helping us achieve goals which allow all
students to learn and thrive.
As an Instructional Assistant with TES, you will:
supports the Teacher in managing behavior support and various
help with attendance, implementing lesson plans, transition
planning, and training with students.
- may also do a wide variety of other activities in order to
support the teacher, students in the classroom, or staff/students
in other classrooms as needed.
You will need the following minimum qualifications to be
If you enjoy working with children and are interested in
applying for the position, please contact the following Career
Total Education Solutions (TES) is a national provider of
special education and therapeutic services to public, private, and
charter schools as well as healthcare organizations servicing the
United States, with offices in California, Michigan, and Ohio. Our
professional, multi-disciplinary staff delivers therapeutic
services in our family-centered clinics, in schools, at home, and
online. We strongly believe in using an interdisciplinary approach
in trainings, treatments, and service delivery, encouraging our
providers to work together in creating customized solutions and
achieving client goals.
Our Mission: To empower individuals of all abilities by
fostering opportunities for success through customized, innovative
As part of our team, full-time employees enjoy:
- health, dental, and vision insurance as well as a $25,000 life
and AD&D insurance policies (if eligible).
- up to 2 weeks paid vacation, 13 paid holidays, and 6 paid sick
- retirement plan and medical and dependent flexible spending
- up to $2,500 in educational assistance.
- access to free employee assistant programs (EAP) 24/7.
- working with a team of dedicated professionals with a desire to
make an impact in the lives of at-risk individuals.
- ongoing professional development and professional growth
opportunities both in-house and up to $300 in CEU
We are looking for individuals that can:
- be proactive and have a solution-oriented approach to
- be an appropriate role model.
- thrive in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment.
- be flexible and embrace change.
- demonstrate emotional maturity and responsibility.
- innovate and act as an entrepreneurial self-starter.
- accept and value diversity.
- maintain a professional demeanor, attire, work schedule, and
- ability to analyze, organize, prioritize, and follow through on
all duties and tasks as assigned.
- further develop professional and technical skills.
Environment & Physical Qualifications: Assigned work
environments vary from site to site and may require services to be
provided in a distance learning / therapy model. The work
environment is usually comprised of several adults and children in
a classroom, clinic, or campus facility with supervisors traveling
to multiple sites/clinics. Due to varied work environments, an
employee may encounter noise levels that are moderate to loud. In
addition, the job functions could include the following physical
demands: significant lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling;
frequent stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling.
Facebook.com/TESLosAngeles | Instagram.com/TES4KIDS |
Total Education Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
do not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the
basis of race, sex, age, handicap, national origin, or any other
basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring, and
promotion practices are performed without regard to the above