Posted on: May 3, 2021
What you'll do
Under the direction of a District Manager, the General Manager
is responsible for the restaurant's daily operations, including,
but not limited to:
- Maintain day-to-day financial controls
- Create and manage staff schedules
- Interview, hire, train and write-up staff
- Oversee coaching, counseling and developing staff and managing
- Exercise proper food handling, equipment maintenance and
- Ensure health and safety inspections and standards are met
What you can expect
- Competitive base salary
- Medical, dental, vision, RX (for employee and family)
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off
- Strong potential to internally promote
- So much more!
What we expect from you
- 2 years+ General Manager experience (high volume food service
- Flexibility to work 50-55 hours per week, rotating shifts, incl
weekends and holidays
- Valid DL in good standing & access to private trans
- Consent to background screening, incl criminal, driving and
- HS Diploma or equiv & possess all documents required by state
and federal law.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage your own
team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, results
oriented and customer service focused
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees.
Independently owned and operated, Wendy's franchise organizations
determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs
which may vary from company-owned locations.
Keywords: Wendy's, Akron , General Manager, Other , Ashland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!