Company: H&R Block
Posted on: May 3, 2021
What you'll do...
The Bookkeeper duties include:
- Data entry into bookkeeping system
- Ensure all checks are endorsed and deposited
- Balance and reconcile ledgers
- Develop detailed income, expenses and other reports as
- Perform payroll services
- Maintain a manual file system to store hard copies
- Identify issues with current process
- Notify management of potential concern and potential
- Participate in meetings and training sessions
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll bring to the team...
- These skills are acquired through the completion of a high
school diploma or equivalent.
- Additional coursework in accounting or business-related studies
- These skills are typically acquired through one year of
experience in bookkeeping and accounting concepts such as accounts
payable and receivable, and the creation of journal entries in a
general ledger and six months experience with basic office
procedures are required.
- Ability to work independently Analytical and detail oriented,
with the ability to be creative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills are
- Good verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to effectively work under strict deadlines, while
organizing multiple projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of applicable local, state, and federal
wage and hour laws.
- Two years of experience in bookkeeping and accounting concepts
such as accounts payable and receivable, and the creation of
journal entries in a general ledger.Technical Skills
- Demonstrated understanding of the applicable bookkeeping
software application and computer system.
Special Requirements Specific to Job:
- PC data entry and 10-key calculator skills are required.
- Knowledge of the client's bookkeeping/payroll software in order
to effectively maintain financial records.
Keywords: H&R Block, Akron , Bookkeeper, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!