Substitute Teachers -- Trumbull County E.S.C.
Company: Trumbull County Educational Service Center
Posted on: May 3, 2021
TCESC is seeking substitute teachers to work in special
education classrooms. Each school day TCESC uses substitutes in
Special Education classrooms in various locations throughout
Trumbull county. If you enjoy working with children and having a
flexible schedule, substituting is a good employment opportunity.
It's also a great way to explore career options.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Valid State of Ohio Substitute Teacher License (we will help
you to obtain this license).
- Successful BCII & FBI background checks.
- All interested applicants should submit an electronic
application to TCESC.
- Visit the TCESC webpage under Human Resources, Application
Information or click here http://www.trumbullesc.org.
- Please feel free to share this information with anyone you know
who might be interested in substituting.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
The Trumbull County Educational Service Center Governing Board
does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin,
sex, religion, age, disability, or genetic information in
employment or the provision of services.
Keywords: Trumbull County Educational Service Center, Akron , Substitute Teachers -- Trumbull County E.S.C., Other , Niles, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!