Overnight Floor Maintenance + $500 New Hire Bonus
Company: Giant Eagle
Posted on: May 3, 2021
As a Team Member, you will be part of a dynamic team that that
emphasizes building relationships with our customers by focusing on
understanding and exceeding their needs. Your overall objective
will be to delight customers by providing efficient, accurate and
pleasant check-out service and shopping assistance. You will spend
a majority of your time on the sales floor replenishing stock and
directly interacting with our customers to ensure they are able to
find the products they need. You will also be fully trained and
able to assist customers in other areas in the store including, but
not limited to, the Dairy and Frozen Departments, as well as the
Front-End service area. By working together, and providing
exceptional service and support, we look to improve people's lives
and well-being each and every day/visit.Job Description
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 16 years of age for Retail, At least
18 years of age for GetGo/Ricker's
Front End Job Responsibilities:
- Provide exemplary customer service by ensuring customers orders
are processed through our registers accurately and efficiently in
the friendliest manner.
- Smile and greet customers in a friendly manner, whether the
encounter takes place in the team member's designated department or
elsewhere in the store.
- Maintain cleanliness of department and work area, including
entrance areas and parking lot.
Grocery Job Responsibilities:
About UsAt Giant Eagle Inc., we're more than just food, fuel and
convenience. We're one giant family of diverse and talented Team
Members. Our people are the heart and soul of our company. It's why
we strive to create a nurturing environment that offers countless
career opportunities to grow. Deep caring and solid family values
are what makes us the one of the top work places for jobs in the
Greater Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas.
From our Warehouses to our GetGo's, our grocery Stores through our
Corporate home office we are working together to put food on
shopper's tables' and smiles on their faces. We're always searching
for the best Team Members to welcome to our family. We invite you
to join our Giant Eagle family. Come start a lasting career with
- Provide exemplary customer service by ensuring products are
replenished on the shelves and helping customers locate
- Replace misplaced items to proper location.
- Participate in on-going product and customer service training
- Assist in maintaining back room efficiency by unloading
- Rotate and check code dates on products to ensure customers
- Participate in in-store team meetings.
- Assist in other areas as required.
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Akron , Overnight Floor Maintenance + $500 New Hire Bonus, Other , Fairlawn, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!