Assistant Director of Nursing ADON
Company: Ayden Healthcare Akron / Highland Square
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Ayden Healthcare Akron / Highland Square -
Ayden Healthcare of Highland
Sqaureis currently seeking a full-time Assistant
Director of Nursing ADON
We want you to join our team!
Ayden Healthcare's mission is
unwavering dedication to the lives of those we serve every day.
Guiding Core Values:
A- Act with
integrityY- You are our purposeD-
Deliver what we promiseE- Exercise good
characterN- Neighbors making a difference
We offer:A thorough, hands on management team,
a team like environment, shift differential, flexible scheduling,
Daily Pay program, employee recognition programs,
medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, short term
disability, COVID pay, and opportunities for shift pickup!
Ayden Healthcare of Highland Square is currently hiring an
Assistant Director of Nursing ADON
Nurse Manager Job Responsibilities of the Assistant
Director of Nursing ADON:Promotes and restores patients'
health by developing day-to-day management and long-term planning
of the patient care area; directing and developing staff;
collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary professional
staffs; providing physical and psychological support for patients,
friends, and families.
Assistant Director of Nursing ADON Job
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing
personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other
persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by writing and updating policies
- The Assistant Director of Nursing ADON maintains nursing
operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program,
operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Assures quality of care by developing and interpreting hospital
and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care;
enforcing adherence to state board of nursing and state nurse
practice act requirements and to other governing agency
regulations; measuring health outcomes against standards; making or
- Maintains nursing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting,
and training nurses and auxiliary staff.
- Completes patient care requirements by scheduling and assigning
nursing and staff; following up on work results.
- Maintains nursing staff job results by coaching, counseling,
and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional,
psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care
goals; teaching and counseling patient, friends, and family and
reinforcing their understanding of disease, medications, and
- Provides information to patients and health care team by
answering questions and requests.
- Resolves patient needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by designing and
implementing procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for
assistance from other health care professionals.
- Protects patients and employees by developing and interpreting
infection-control policies and protocols; enforcing medication
administration, storage procedures, and controlled substance
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by
monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of patient care services by auditing
patient and department records.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget;
scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective
- Ensures operation of medical and administrative equipment by
verifying emergency equipment availability; completing preventive
maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions;
troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining
equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and
- Maintains nursing supplies inventory by studying usage reports;
identifying trends; anticipating needed supplies; approving
requisitions and cost allocations.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by
communicating information; responding to requests; building
rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Infection Preventionist Certification Preferred
- Type: Full-time
Keywords: Ayden Healthcare Akron / Highland Square, Akron , Assistant Director of Nursing ADON, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!