Research Assistant I - Biochem
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Research Assistant I - BiochemM-F 8am-5pmTemp to Hire$17/hrJob
- Generate and record data with minimal supervision in the
performance of studies. Responsible for handling and processing
samples, and performing accurate data collection and
- Perform laboratory tasks by various basic methods.
- Perform basic laboratory procedures and collect and
record/document research data in compliance with Good Laboratory
Practices (GLPs), Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), study
protocols and company policies/practices.
- Under supervision may act as lead/primary technician on basic
- Input, print and edit computer entries (e.g., laboratory
- Prepare materials and data for shipment and archiving.
- Receive samples and complete tracking documentation.
- Review documentation of functions performed as part of quality
- Perform study preparation activities including collection tube
labeling and room setup.
- Maintain clean work areas.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor's degree (B.A. / B.S) or equivalent in
laboratory science or related discipline required.
- Experience: Zero to two years related experience in biology,
chemistry/pharmacy, or similar lab environment GLP experience
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be
accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education
and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None
- Other: Proficient in basic technical skills and the operation
of data collection equipment. Knowledge of GLPs and other federal
regulations and guidelines.
- Basic understanding of study design and protocols; able to read
basic study protocols and extract pertinent information.
- Must be able to perform effectively as a team member,
accurately record data, follow verbal and written instructions,
communicate effectively, and interact in a professional manner with
management, coworkers, and sponsors.
- Able to quickly learn and utilize computer programs as needed;
previous computer experience preferred.Why Kelly--?Kelly Science &
Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical
companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day,
we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their
skills and interests-it's the way we think job searching should be.
Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional
background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about
the science market and how to get you noticed.About Kelly--At
Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job
seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In
fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we
do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is
an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse
workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual
orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The
Keywords: Kelly Services, Akron , Research Assistant I - Biochem, Other , Greenwich, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!