Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for
an experienced General Labor individual in Akron, OH. This position
is a long term temporary opportunity. If you meet the
qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the General Labor job include but are not
limited to the following:
• Manufacturing environment
• Deburring and finishing product
• Visually inspects parts for rough edges, excess material, foundry
sand and other discrepancies or flaws in castings
• Extensive Use hand/air tools drills, and specialized tools to
deburr excess material flaws from parts, and remove dirt and sand
• Can be repetitive and dusty
Candidates must meet the following general labor requirements for
• Must have grinding/debuting/hand finishing experience
• Experience with small hand or air tools
• High school diploma or GED is required
• No felonies
• Able to pass a drug test and physical
We have openings on:
• Shift 1: Monday through Friday, 6am – 2:30pm
• Shift 2: Monday through Friday, 3:30pm – Midnight, shift premium
• Shift 4: Monday through Thursday, 10-hour shifts, Start Time 5pm
or 6:30pm, Shift Premium $1.05/hr.
• Shift 5: Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 5:00am – 5:00pm (work
36 hours but paid for 40 hours)
• Shift 6: Friday through Sunday, 12-hour shifts, 5pm – 5am, Work
36 hours and Paid for 40, Shift Premium $1.30/hr.
Pay for this position is $11.00/hr plus overtime as needed and the
premium pay based on shift chosen. This is a long term temporary
opportunity which will last 6-9 months, possibly longer.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position!