Company: Bober Markey Fedorovich
Posted on: March 25, 2020
When looking for the right place to take your career, what's
important to you?Big enough to serve regional, national and
international clients, but small enough to foster a family
atmosphere, Bober Markey Fedorovich is the perfect solution if
you're looking for something a little different from the Big Four.
From large, publicly held companies to smaller, family owned
businesses, our clients come in all shapes and sizes so you'll get
opportunities to serve a variety of industries in many different
ways.With more than 60 years in business, BMF is one of the
region's premier accounting and advisory firms with a long history
of serving leading public and private organizations in Northeast
Ohio and around the country with reach throughout North America and
the world.We--are seeking to add a talented Executive Assistant to
our team in our Akron office.Job SummaryThe Executive Assistant is
responsible for managing the day to day operations and workflows
primarily for our Managing Partner and other C-level executives.
This position provides the highest level of professional support to
ensure smooth management of all responsibilities and duties,
including administration of personal tasks as needed. The Executive
Assistant's responsibilities are to maintain optimal office
organization, managing highly active and dynamic calendars, and
prioritizing incoming correspondence and issues.The Executive
Assistant is a direct representative of our Managing Partner / CEO
and serves as a liaison, interfacing and coordinating with
individuals including clients, associates, management, community
leaders, and other professionals. This position requires an
experienced Executive Assistant with a superior work ethic, a
strong sense of ownership, and has the utmost ability to manage
confidential information with discretion.--In addition, the
Executive Assistant must be an execution-based, results-oriented
individual who thrives in a fast paced environment, with
exceptional attention to detail and organizational
skills.--Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Functions as an extension of the Partners--by anticipating and
proactively addressing needs.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for communications and
handles inquiries, correspondence, and requests.
- Conducts personal assistant functions as required to enable
smooth coordination between the Partners'--business and personal
- Coordinates, organizes, and maintains dynamic daily schedules
in addition to personal and business calendars.
- Prepares and drafts materials including correspondence,
agendas, meeting minutes, reports, summaries, and
- Coordinates business and personal travel arrangements.
- Organizes and maintains information in various databases and
- Performs other functions such as greeting clients and visitors,
arranging meetings and conference calls, and preparation of
- Cover reception desk during vacations, breaks, etc. and assist
with other administrative duties as required.
- Serves on designated Committees as specified.--Job Requirements
- Must be able to represent the Partners and the Firm with a high
degree of professionalism.--
- Exceptional planning, organizational, multi-tasking, and time
management skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Superior interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain
composure in difficult situations and handle issues effectively
with diplomacy and tact.
- Demonstrated capability in exercising good judgment and
developing sound decisions in a variety of situations.
- Operates with a strong sense of urgency and is highly
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem solving skills, with
the ability to process new information quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are
- Ability to build and maintain relationships while working
collaboratively with individuals inside and outside of the
- Ability to easily adjust priorities and adapt to change as
needed in a fast-paced environment.
- Extremely dependable, proactive, and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated ability to strictly maintain confidential
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office applications to include:
Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be flexible with work schedule and available to respond to
issues and requests outside of regular business hours.Required
Education and Experience
- Associate's degree or equivalent experience required,
Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of five years of previous experience working as an
Executive Assistant managing C-level executives required.
- Experience with a professional services firm is preferred, but
not required.Why You Should Consider BMFOur employees enjoy highly
competitive compensation and benefits packages; receive ongoing
training and professional development on the latest technical
issues; and an energetic culture that encourages teamwork!
Keywords: Bober Markey Fedorovich, Akron , Executive Assistant, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!