Lead, eCommerce Content
Company: The J. M. Smucker Company
Posted on: January 16, 2020
The J.M. Smucker Company has a unique culture rooted in our Basic
Beliefs, strengthened by Our Commitment to Each Other and
perpetuated by the creation of an environment that leads to the
continued growth of our employees.
Inspired by more than 120 years of business success and five
generations of family leadership, The J. M. Smucker Company makes
food that people and pets love. The Company s portfolio of 40+
brands, which are found in 90 percent of U.S. homes and countless
restaurants, includes iconic products consumers have always loved
such as Folgers , Jif and Milk-Bone plus new favorites like Caf
Bustelo , Smucker s Uncrustables and Rachael Ray Nutrish . Over the
past two decades, the Company has grown rapidly by thoughtfully
acquiring leading and emerging brands, while ensuring the business
has a positive impact on its 7,000+ employees, the communities it
is a part of and the planet. For more information about The J. M.
Smucker Company, visit https://jmsmucker.com.
eCommerce Content Lead
Orrville, OH (Close proximity to Cleveland/Akron)
The eCommerce Content Lead is a critical role in driving process,
communication, prioritization, activation and auditing of content
in conjunction with retail partners, sales and marketing teams. A
critical integrator role, this individual works across various
teams that focus on the requisition, development, creation, storage
and transfer of content. This role also works closely with the
agency partner to ensure content is audited and performs in
conjunction with best practice.
ECOMMERCE CONTENT PROCESS & COMMUNICATION
* Identify and help address improvement opportunities associated
with data management processes and procedures that tie to
commercialization and support syndication to retailers
* Work with cross-functional teams to improve communication of both
product introductions and product/packaging changes to ensure data
updates are met in a timely fashion and in accordance with customer
* Facilitate the planning, prioritization and execution of major
product changes in retailer partner environments
CONTENT WORKSTREAM MANAGEMENT
* Work with Consumer Engagement teams and agency to identify
content gaps, through a combination of external website auditing
and internal auditing.
* Help prioritize workstreams based on sales volume and retail
* Communicate priorities and align on workstreams with Consumer
* Act as gatekeeper for all content requests: Collect requests from
eComm Sales and Omnichannel Customer Marketing field team to ensure
the correct information is provided.
* Act as consultant for content projects (i.e. standard asset
packs, highest priority projects).
* Collaborate with Data Governance teams to identify and implement
system and/or process enhancements to enable one source of truth
for all eComm content.
* Collaborate with Item Data Management team to ensure most
efficient processes and tools are in place to support content
* Work with agency to execute updates based on Sales
MEASUREMENT & REPORTING
* Measure impact of content updates with the help of internal and
external tools and resources; communicate learnings and impact.
* Bachelor s degree required
* Minimum 5 years experience marketing, design, integrated
marketing communications, digital media, creative production,
* 2- 3 years agency and/or agency management experience
* Strong project management skills
* Strong communication abilities; ability to provide clear
* Travel requirements: 5-10%
The J. M. Smucker Company (the Company ) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. No person will be discriminated against in hiring or in
any other aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin,
ancestry, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, transgender status, marital status, familial status,
disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status,
or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state
or local law.
Keywords: The J. M. Smucker Company, Akron , Lead, eCommerce Content, Other , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!