Senior .NET Analyst/Web Developer
Company: Akron Children's Hospital
Posted on: August 14, 2019
Akron Childrens Hospital is one of the largest independent
pediatric hospitals in the U.S., and ranked among the best
childrens hospitals by U.S. News and World Report. Our dedicated
staff serves nearly 800,000 patient visits per year through our 2
hospital campuses and a large network of locations offering primary
and specialty care.
We are leading the way to healthier futures for children and
communities through expert medical care, research, and prevention
and wellness programs. As a teaching affiliate of Northeast Ohio
Medical University and other universities, we train new generations
of pediatricians, specialists, nurses and pharmacists every
- To treat every child as we would our own
- To treat others as they would like to be treated
- To turn no child away for any reason
We are seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse
environment in which patients, family and staff from a variety of
backgrounds, cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed,
included and can thrive.
Shift Information: Day Job
M-F Day shift.
- Develops and supports custom applications using Visual Studio,
.NET Framework and C# syntaxes.
- Manages source code repositories and builds, using standard
source control applications.
- Drives the adoption of standards to ensure Microsoft
development platform remains stable, reliable, and secure for all
- Responsible for multiple projects and associated
- Responsible for problem solving, testing, training and
documenting of custom applications.
- Develops, maintains and supports multiple custom
- Provides a high quality, professional solution for every
- Bachelor degree in Information Services or related field and
minimum five (5) to seven (7) years of experience or a high school
diploma or equivalent and a minimum of ten (10) years experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written),
interpersonal, organizational, analytical, and problem solving
- Good interpersonal skills and demonstrates a positive
- Demonstrate flexibility in adapting to various assignments,
project changes, and deadlines while remaining productive.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to
- Strong background in application design, programming and
problem solving in the.NET environment using C#. NET, ASP.NET,
- Experience in MVC, web services and WCF preferred.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with
EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link below to learn
Keywords: Akron Children's Hospital, Akron , Senior .NET Analyst/Web Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!