Company: Randstad Technologies
Posted on: October 9, 2018
job summary:Description:Hybris Lead Developer that can work closely with the digital team, development partners, and product ownership teams to deliver eCommerce solutions for active Capital Projects.The Developer will be responsible for high level oversight, coding reviews, leading Sprints, compliance and governance oversight, configuration and deployment of the Hybris application. location: Akron, Ohiojob type: Contractsalary: $50 - 70 per hourwork hours: 9 to 5education: No Degree Required responsibilities:
- 5+ years of experience in an SAP Hybris eCommerce environment.
- Responsible for preforming code reviews, managing quality control and managing compliance and governance oversight of the development.
- Responsible for leading Sprints
- Subject matter expert with the technology, point of contact for esculation for development team
- Some hands on development
- Requirement gathering, analyses and implementation of technical solutions
- Strong understanding of compliance and governance to help advise development team qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Business or equivalent experience
- Researching and analysis of new features and functionality
- Promoting and implementing best practices in Java and Hybris
- Languages: Java / J2EE XML, HTML
- Server-side programming: Spring (MVC, IOC), SOAP and REST web services
- High proficiency in OO Concepts and Design Patterns
- E-Commerce/Omni-channel project
- SAP Hybris Commerce Suite including an understanding of implementations and customizations skills: Lead experienceHybris Subject Matter Expert (SME)Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.
Keywords: Randstad Technologies, Akron , Hyrbis Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!