Sr BI Developer (ERP)
Company: Akron Children's Hospital
Posted on: June 24, 2022
About Akron Children's HospitalAkron Children's Hospital has
been caring for children since 1890, and our pediatric specialties
are ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
With two hospital campuses, regional health centers and more than
50 primary and specialty care locations throughout Ohio, we're
making it easier for today's busy families to find the high-quality
care they need. In 2020, our health care system provided more than
1.1 million patient encounters. We also operate neonatal and
pediatric units in the hospitals of our regional health care
partners. Every year, our Children's Home Care Group nurses provide
thousands of in-home visits, and our School Health nurses manage
clinic visits for students from preschool through high school. With
our Quick Care Online virtual visits and Akron Children's Anywhere
app, we're here for families whenever and wherever they need us.
Learn more at akronchildrens.org.OUR PROMISES
- To treat every child as we would our own
- To treat others as they would like to be treated
- To turn no child away for any reasonPrior to the start date,
full COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. Full
vaccination is defined as 14 days after the last received
vaccination. Boosters are excluded from this requirement.We are
seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse environment
in which patients, family and staff from a variety of backgrounds,
cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed, included and can
This is a full time work-from-home position. The ability to work
from home may change based on business needs.
The Business Intelligence Developer develops and maintains reports
that meet analytical and operational requirements in one or more
functional areas such as Infor and other software applications used
by the hospital.
1. Uses knowledge of SQL, Birst, Self Service BI or other
reporting/analytics tools to develop and maintain reports/analytics
that meet operational/analytical requirements in one or more
2. Deploys solutions utilizing Akron Children's Hospital's approved
processes and documentation.
3. Performs report testing and validation using basic technical and
4. Assists in report maintenance required for upgrades.
5. Demonstrates analytical and problem solving capabilities
6. Demonstrates report development expertise
7. Demonstrates organizational skills and responsiveness
8. Maintains appropriate education
9. Other duties as required
1. Experience with Infor's Data Lake and/or data warehousing is
2. Experience with ERP reporting and analytics is required.
3. Experience with analysis and problem solving is required.
4. Experience working with all levels within an organization is
5. Experience in healthcare is preferred.
6. Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar
software is required.
Education and Experience
1. Education: Associate's degree is required; Bachelor's degree is
2. Years of relevant experience: 5 to 7 years is preferred.
4. Years of experience supervising: None.
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with
Position: IT IS
Keywords: Akron Children's Hospital, Akron , Sr BI Developer (ERP), IT / Software / Systems , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!