Business Intelligence Analyst Job in Akron, OHIO
Posted on: September 10, 2021
Position: Business Intelligence Analyst
Location: Akron, OH
Duration: Direct Hire / Permanent
MODIS, a leader in the IT Services and Staffing industry, is
working with a client who is seeking to hire a Business
Intelligence Analyst for their Akron, OH World HQ.
Support data visibility and harmonization across the region by
extracting, transforming and loading data sets from multiple
sources into consolidated data warehouses as well as crating SSAS
and SSRS reports using Business intelligence tools.
• Define the overall Data Warehouse (DW) architecture (e.g., ETL
process, EDW, Data Marts).
• Define technical requirements and data architectures for the
• Design and execute the ETL process, including data quality and
• Design and develop SSAS cubes using SQL server 2012
• Design and develop SSRS reports using SQL server 2012
• Design and execute the information access and delivery effort for
• Define and execute the implementation of security requirements
for the DW.
• Define meta data standards for the DW.
• Direct the DW meta data capture and access effort.
• Define production release requirements and sustainment
architecture work with the team to implement data quality
initiatives across the region in multiple ERP systems.
• Create/maintain project documentation to successfully implement
ICT-based solutions including, but not limited to:
o Project Plans
o Functional/Technical Design documents
o Test Plans
o Training materials focused on ICT personnel and end-users
o Develop extract programs as required. Execute transfers and loads
Candidate Must Have:
• Must be a strong team player with the ability to inspire a team
to accomplish goals.
• Must also possess a strong desire to learn and be challenged.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Demonstrated customer service orientation in a consulting role is
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or
other related field or equivalent experience.
• 8 years’ experience in using Relational databases and its
• 5+ years’ experience working as a DW data modeler
• 5+ years’ experience using T-SQL
• 5+ years’ experience using SSMS, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS
• 5+ years’ experience creating end-to-end BI framework, and cross
linkages across the components (from the source systems, ETL,
staging, Data warehouse, OLAP, End-user tools)
If you are interested in working with this nationally known
organization in the Business Intelligence Analyst job in Akron, OH
please apply directly at www.modis.com
Keywords: , Akron , Business Intelligence Analyst Job in Akron, OHIO, IT / Software / Systems , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!