Application Analyst III Job in Akron, Ohio
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Position: Application Analyst III Job in Akron,
Location: Akron, OH
Duration: 3 month contract-to-hire
Modis, a leader in the staffing industry, is working with a client
to fill an Application Analyst III Job in Akron, Ohio within
their established company that is a major player in the local
economy. The Application Analyst III Job in Akron, Ohio
will be responsible for planning, building, implementing, and
supporting distributed applications.
- Under general supervision, plan, build, implement and
support distributed applications
- Acts as an internal project manager, coordinating efforts
among team members to include planning, developing, installing,
configuring, and supporting
- Lead the design, review and installation of mid to
high-level complex server systems and distributed
- Ensure the availability of client and server
- Keep data level permissions and overall security
consistent with current policies and procedures
- Provide support for mid to high-level complex application
infrastructures, including but not limited to file, application,
and web servers, client installations, authentication, and security
related roles, groups, and file/share permissions
- Mentor and provide oversight to Application Analyst’s I
- Provide documentation for all project related documents
(time estimates, statements of work, sign off forms, etc) for
- Coordinate and participate in key process
- Develop best practices for project execution and
- Recommend and execute modifications to application
infrastructure to improve efficiency, reliability, and
- College degree or 7+ years’ experience
implementing/supporting Windows OS and applications.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft Server Operating
systems, security and distributed applications (IIS, SQL, DNS,
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
high pressure environment.
- Experience at working both independently and in a
- Microsoft related certifications (MCITP,
- Project Management skills
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles,
methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities
To be considered for the Application Analyst III Job in Akron,
Ohio, you must apply online now and submit your resume.
We are actively monitoring applications.
Keywords: , Akron , Application Analyst III Job in Akron, Ohio, IT / Software / Systems , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!