Assistant Binder Operator, starting at $17/hr. plus hiring incentive
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Assistant Binder Operator, starting at $17/hr. plus hiring
Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits---join
LOCATION: Brimfield, OH
Sheridan Ohio (Sheridan OH) was founded in 1985 in Brimfield, OH as
The Press of Ohio. We were well known as a high-caliber print
provider to the healthcare, education, biotech, and industrial
vertical markets. Our reputation for embracing new technologies and
developing sophisticated system controls rivaled our obsessive
approach to customer care.
Assit with the set up, operation and maintenance of the Ink Jet
Stitcher while meeting quality and productions goals.
- Assist with the set up of the pockets of the Ink Jet Stitcher
acorrding to the job specification
- Assist with the maintenance of the Ink Jet Stitcher
- Inspect books for the quality throughout the stitching
- Assist with the complete process related to paperwork and
- Responsible for feeding the pocket
- Assist with make readies (m/r) on all anxillary
- Follow all safety procedures and protocol.
- Read and understand the job tickets, workers, order, and all
other documentation that pertains to each job.
- Interact with Lead Ink Jet Stitcher Operator to facilitate
- Understands and carries out customer's quality
- Able to meet or exceed expected goals on make-readies, speeds,
waste, and efficiencies, etc.
- The ability to operate all tools pertaining to equipment,
wrenches, gauges and tape measures, etc.
- Assist with the routine maintenance on equipment and
determining when what maintenance is needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Must be dependable, reliable, and responsible in fulfilling
- Must be able to troubleshoot when machine malfunction
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must work well with others.
- Must be flexible and open to change when needed.
- Must have the ability to follow instructions.
- Must be proven self-starter to complete projects/work
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pound
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- The ability 12 hour shifts
Schedule: Modified Shifts: 34.5/46 hours
Front Half Days (FHD)
Fron Half Nights (FHN)
Back Half Days (BHD)
Back Half Nights (BHN)
- FHD: 7am - 7pm: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, e/oWednesday
- FHN: 7pm - 7am: Sunday night, Monday night, Tuesday night and
e/o Saturday night
- BHD: 7am - 7pm: e/oWednesday, Thursday, Friday and
- BHN: 7pm - 7am: Wednesday night, Thursday night, Friday night
and e/o Saturday night
- Overtime pays time and a half after working 40 hours within the
- Shift premium: $1.00 for working 2nd shift, 3rd shift and over
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for
employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 330-677-3369
Keywords: Sheridan, Akron , Assistant Binder Operator, starting at $17/hr. plus hiring incentive, Human Resources , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!