Maintenance Technicians starting at $25/hr. plus hiring incentive
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Maintenance Technicians starting at $25/hr. plus hiring
Sheridan. Be part of something greater. Your career awaits---join
LOCATION: Brimfield, OH
Sheridan Ohio (Sheridan OH) was founded in 1985 in Brimfield, OH as
The Press of Ohio. We were well known as a high-caliber print
provider to the healthcare, education, biotech, and industrial
vertical markets. Our reputation for embracing new technologies and
developing sophisticated system controls rivaled our obsessive
approach to customer care.
Troubleshoot and identify electrical and mechanical problems.
Repair complex electrical, electronic, and mechanical equipment.
Utilize multi-skilled approach to problem solving and testing
equipment and diagrams to isolate problems. Understand and utilize
a wide array of tools and equipment. Welding and fabrication is a
- Identify faults or problems in equipment/machinery.
- Diagnosing problems in a physical process.
- Identify faults in equipment.
- Critically examining information for accuracy/quality.
- Analyzing numerical and written information.
- Repairing machinery or equipment in a timely fashion.
- Regular checking of machinery for maintenance.
- Connecting or wiring electrical apparatus in sequence and also
- Using precision tools or instruments (e.g.,
- Using hand-held power machinery.
- Generating solutions to problems with equipment.
- Suggesting new solutions to production problems.
- Finding ways to improve efficiency of an operation.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Experience in maintenance and equipment installation, including
high voltage electricity and/or electronics.
- Minimum of 4-6 years of previous experience working on similar
electrical, electron and mechanical equipment
- Possess Technical Skills to complete both Mechanical and
- Ability to read both Mechanical and Electrical
- Knowledge of electrical codes and PLC's (Preferred).
- Working knowledge of pneumatics' and hydraulics is a
- Able to follow instructions and make decisions.
- Must be proven self-starter to complete projects/work
- Must work well with others
- Must be flexible and open to change when needed
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- The ability 12 hour shifts
Schedule: Modified Shifts: 34.5/46 hours
Front Half Days (FHD)
Fron Half Nights (FHN)
Back Half Days (BHD)
Back Half Nights (BHN)
- FHD: 7am - 7pm: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, e/oWednesday
- FHN: 7pm - 7am: Sunday night, Monday night, Tuesday night and
e/o Saturday night
- BHD: 7am - 7pm: e/oWednesday, Thursday, Friday and
- BHN: 7pm - 7am: Wednesday night, Thursday night, Friday night
and e/o Saturday night
- Overtime pays time and a half after working 40 hours within the
- Shift premium: $1.00 for working 2nd shift, 3rd shift and over
Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program
CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to apply for
employment, please contact the location HR Manager at 330-677-3369
Keywords: Sheridan, Akron , Maintenance Technicians starting at $25/hr. plus hiring incentive, Human Resources , Hudson, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!