Human Resources Coordinator-Akron, OH
Company: Interim Healthcare
Posted on: August 6, 2022
This is a Full time, Monday - Friday, 8:30am - 5pm in office
Akron, OH office
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With
integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support
you and your community, you ll change lives every day .
Our HR Coordinators have been called to care in their own unique
way. As a member of our administrative team, you ll support a full
range of projects, team members and office duties.
What you ll do :
- This role will include support to other offices throughout the
state and will be travel up to 20% of the time.
- Work closely with recruiters and office staff to ensure a
positive candidate experience.
- Facilitate the job application process
- Conduct new employee orientation
- Perform background checks and drug screen
- Ensure personnel files are current and meet requirements
- Track field staff in-services and ensure field staff is in
What we re looking for :
- Associate degree and two (2) years of Human Resources
experience, or any combination of education and experience.
- Valid driver s license, auto insurance and reliable
- Compassionate, patient, and flexible.
- Computer proficient - including MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook, &
- Health Care, Home Health or Staffing experience preferred
What we o ffer:
- Competitive compensation & benefits.
- A team environment with a focus on community service.
Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, our team is the largest franchise
network within the Interim HealthCare family. As a people-focused
organization, we pride ourselves on serving with integrity and
providing exceptional care and client service throughout Indiana,
Kentucky, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia.
Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare, Inc ., a member of Caring
Brands International , is the nation s most experienced healthcare
franchiser. Driven by more than 300 independently-owned franchises
spanning 44 states, our team of 43,000 caregivers serves over
190,000 people every year. From home care and hospice services to
healthcare staffing and specialized care, Interim HealthCare
combines the resources of a national organization with a uniquely
personal approach in each of our communities. Simply put, we re a
national leader in healthcare delivery.
Interim HealthCare and all of our affiliates are proud to be equal
opportunity employers. We don t discriminate on the basis of race,
gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification
protected under local, state or federal law.
Keywords: Interim Healthcare, Akron , Human Resources Coordinator-Akron, OH, Human Resources , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!