Company: Country Pure Foods
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Leads the recruitment and onboarding of employees at the
manufacturing facility, engages in community outreach to increase
the pool of candidates at the facility.
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the
- Organize and facilitate Job Fairs and other activities to
attract talent to the Manufacturing Facilities.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft
detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting
methods and strategies based on the available role, industry
standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Supports all manufacturing locations in recruitment.
Onboarding, applicant tracking, and training.
- Assists with job posting and advertisement processes.
- Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview
questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting
interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human
resource staff during the offer process, identifying and
recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other
pertinent details. Ensures compliance with federal, state, and
local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting
sessions.Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree in Human Resources related field or equivalent
experience. A minimum of 3 years of experience in Recruiting, Human
Resources and/or employee relations. Experience with HRIS Systems
is a plus.
Keywords: Country Pure Foods, Akron , Recruiter, Human Resources , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!