PRN Outreach Athletic Trainer
Company: Cleveland Clinic
Posted on: May 15, 2022
- Maintains weekly hours for evaluation/rehabilitation of
- Prioritizes athletic training coverage of games and
- Communicates with coaching staff.
- Maintains the needed athletic training supplies and
- Communicates with team physician, coaches and parents.
- Follows the school operational athletic training budget.
- Advises coaches on in-season and out-of-season conditioning
- Maintains records of injuries and rehabilitations.
- Demonstrates behaviors that anticipate and meet the needs of
athletes, school personnel, and the public, both internally and
- Follows system and department policies and procedures with
special attention to attendance and punctuality, confidentiality,
dress code and display of ID badge, and safety.
- Completes mandatory education and training in order to maintain
organization and department specific competencies and requirements.
Maintains applicable certification/licensure.
- Maintains required BLS.
- Other duties as assignedEducation:Certifications:
- National certification (NATABOC) and licensed to practice
Athletic Training in the state of Ohio.
- BLS requiredComplexity of Work:
- Maintains competencies specific to patient population
served.Work Experience:Physical Requirements:Personal Protective
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective
equipment as required Under the direct supervision of the
Coordinator, Outreach Programs, Cleveland Clinic Akron General
Sports Medicine, the Athletic Trainer School is responsible for
providing athletic training services to an assigned school system
for which a PRN contract has been made with CCAGSM to provide this
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Akron , PRN Outreach Athletic Trainer, Human Resources , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!