Company: The Primary Health Network
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition OverviewPerforms Human Resources related
duties at the professional level and may carry out responsibilities
in some or all of the following functional areas: Employee
selection process, employee relations, development, risk
management, strategic management, and employee total rewards
system. This position will focus heavily on recruitment efforts.
Location and Hours of PositionThe position is located in Sharon,
PA. Hours are generally 8:30AM-5:00PM, Monday-Friday.
Education/Experience Requirements• Bachelors Degree in Human
Resources or related field. • Minimum 2 years experience recruiting
in the healthcare field preferred Additional Job
Qualifications/Skills• Must have the ability to: o Operate
computer, Microsoft Office, and fax o Excellent communication
skills o Flexible • Ability to organize and prioritize multiple
tasks Job Duties
- Assist with the entire recruitment and employee onboarding
process, including new employee/provider orientation.
- Assist with performing exit interviews for those employees
separating from the Network and to track data accordingly.
- Assist in the preparation of new employee personnel files, in
continued maintenance of those files, and in the completion of
files for separated employees.
- Coordination of the PHN pre-employment physical and drug screen
program as needed.
- Assist in maintaining compliance with federal and state
regulations concerning employment.
- Assist in developing departmental goals and objectives.
- Participate with the monitoring and tracking the completion of
- Thorough knowledge of all areas of assigned sites and programs.
- Attend staff meetings and committee meetings as required in
performing duties of position.
- Participate with the PHN employee reward and recognition
programs. This includes development and implementation.
- Assist in maintaining personnel files in a highly confidential
- Maintain Human Resources databases and records, and compile
reports from databases.
- Adhere to Joint Commission HR Management Standards and stay
updated with regulations.
- Adhere to HRSA HR Standards, inclusive of internal credential
- Prepare reports as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.Benefits
- Medical/Dental/Vision (Employee and Family plans available,
eligible after 60 days)
- Employer Paid Short Term disability
- Employer Paid Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- 8 Paid Holidays Primary Health Network is an Equal Opportunity
Employer (EOE). PHNIND
Keywords: The Primary Health Network, Akron , Recruiter, Human Resources , Sharon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!