IT Support Team Leader
Company: Mustard Seed Health Food Market, Inc.
Posted on: October 11, 2019
Job Summary Responsible for providing technical support, planning,
implementation, and the highest level of technical support and
recovery procedures for mission critical systems. Serves as a
technical expert in the area of system administration for all
operating systems in use. Recommends the redesign and configuration
of operating systems and system applications. Investigates and
analyzes feasibility of system requirements and develops system
specifications. Identifies methods, solutions, and provides
leadership and management in order to provide a high level of
service to the customers of the department.The Systems
Administrator reports to the Director of IT and provides hardware
and software support and maintenance. The position also provides
training, consultation and recommendations about future planning
and development of IT systems for administration facing Technology
solutions. Providing these services in a timely, effective and
efficient manner will enhance the IT Departments customer service
standards. Oversees IT expense and asset tracking.Supervisory
IT Coordinator and Scanning AssociateJob Responsibilties
- Evaluate, prioritize and resolve incoming incident and problem
tickets on hardware, software, Internet, mobile device,
telecommunication equipment, etc.
- Provide customer and operational support, listening to customer
complaints and pain points, and determining the best course of
- Liaise with and provide training and support to end users and
staff on computer operation and other issues.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables
with user departments and store leadership.
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the proper
operations of all computer and information systems.
- Ensure that policies and procedures for the proper operation of
all hardware, office automation software, and data center and
communication systems are always implemented and followed.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing updated
operating and security IT standards.
- Support LAN/WAN/SDWAN connectivity including firewalls, VPNs,
routers, and switches.
- Perform network monitoring and maintenance, including updates
and service patches.
- Enforce the firm's information security procedures and other
- Perform backups, file restores and maintain redundant offsite
- Provide support for 3rd party applications and vendor
- Other miscellaneous net admin duties including printer and
peripheral support, PBX system, and building security/access
- Recommends information technology strategies, policies, and
procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying
problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
- Maintains effectiveness and efficiency by contributing to,
delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing
- Meets with managers and key users to plan and discuss system
requirements, support issues, specifications, costs and
- Exercise control to keep IT spend targeted and within
- Develop and keep updated an inventory of all technology
- Ensure that all technology systems are kept updated with
necessary firmware and security patches.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up
procedures and information security and control structures.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art
practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Where required, install, configure, test, maintain, monitor,
and troubleshoot associated end user workstation software and
networking software products.
- Complete computer imaging including software & hardware
authentication and pre-delivery testing.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Education And Experience (E =
Essential D = Desired)(E) High School or equivalent
(E) B.S. in IT related field of study; or
(E) 7 years of related IT experience
(D) Retail or Grocery Industry experience preferred.PM19
Keywords: Mustard Seed Health Food Market, Inc., Akron , IT Support Team Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!