Restaurant Server in Akron, OH at Firestone Country Club
Company: Akron, OH, United States
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Day to Day:
- Maintain Invited service standards as outlined in the F&B
Service training program(s) at high standards
- Responsible for food and beverage service to members and
guests, adhering to the Invited standards of service.
- Complete and comprehensive knowledge of the a la carte menu is
mandatory, including daily features and specials that may not be
available directly on the menu.
- Accurately execute Member/Guest orders and requests in an
attentive and timely fashion.
- Know Member names and greet them promptly while providing a
warm welcome making them feel at home.
- Ensure daily assignments and side work is complete in
respective areas to meet Club standards (i.e., orderly/organized
work areas, consistently sanitize work areas, refill/stock
containers and supplies, etc.).
- Assist fellow Employees, Members, and guests to ensure delivery
of the Three Steps of Service without being directed. Be aware of
team members and the environment and participate as a member of the
- Notify management of Member/Guest complaints at the time they
occur. Practice good service recovery by rectifying any complaints
as soon as possible.
- Complete additional duties as assigned by the F&B Director,
Service Director, Private Events Director, etc.
- Possess clear knowledge of all various liquors, beer and wines
available at the Club.
- Must be able to interact with Members/Guests professionally,
helping them with changes and last-minute requests as needed.
All the other stuff we do:
- Because of the fluctuating demands of the company's operation,
it may be necessary that each Employee Partner perform a multitude
of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your
position, you will be expected to help others when the occasion
arises, just as other Employee Partners are expected to help you.
Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed
or as directed.
- Adhere to all of the various company, club and department
written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures,
manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up
the essential functions of the job.
- Responsible for maintaining good conduct and safe working
habits while in all areas and assure that others are acting
- Follow all service department, club and corporate guidelines
and policies as instructed by supervisor, policies and
- Attend all Service Training Meetings as requested.
- Attend daily line-up and participate as requested.
- Wear a clean and neat uniform that follows Invited and your
property's uniform standards daily
- A high school diploma, GED, or equivalent preferred.
- Previous Food and Beverage experience, preferred.
- Food Handler and Alcohol Server Certifications as required by
State and City.
- You have completed F&B Service Training.
- Excellent communication skills and articulate speech.
- Ability to communicate and follow instructions.
- You are comfortable working in both indoor and occasional
outdoor environments. Physical Requirements:
- Sitting, standing, walking, exposure to temperature changes,
dust, fumes, or gases, squatting/kneeling, reaching, grasping,
pushing/pulling, twisting/bending, lifting/carrying/pushing/pulling
up to 100 lbs. on occasion, folding/unfolding, talking, hearing,
Primary tools/equipment used in this position
- POS System
- Bottle Opener
- Wine Knife
Attendance Requirements for this position: Attendance Requirements
for this position as outlined on the weekly schedule. Additional
hours are required to meet deadlines for the position, including
weekends and/or holidays.
Keywords: Akron, OH, United States, Akron , Restaurant Server in Akron, OH at Firestone Country Club, Hospitality & Tourism , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!