Company: GetGo Caf + Market
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job SummaryThe Caf Leader is instrumental in keeping the kitchen
team running like clockwork, because our customers' clocks are
always ticking. The Team Member in this role is on the fast-track
to store leadership, and will coach, supervise, and lead the
kitchen team, and will report directly to the Store Leader. From
the morning rush to the afternoon lunch crowds, The Caf Leader will
collaborate with the Store Leader and Kitchen Team Members to make
sure that each customer waiting for a fresh sandwich, picking up
dinner or a late-night snack for their family, or simply waiting at
the pump, is met with a smile and the great service they deserve.
The Caf Leader will partner with the Food Merchandising team by
testing new products and providing feedback to the corporate
office. The Caf Leader will also assist the Region by training new
Kitchen Leads, as well as providing further training and support to
other Kitchen Leads, when needed.Job Description
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 21 years of ageJob
ResponsibilitiesYour principal, main, major or most important duty
includes one or some combination of the following tasks:
1. interview, select and train Team Members;
2. direct the work of Team Members;
3. appraise Team Members productivity and efficiency for the
purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status;
4. handle Team Member issues including, but not limited to
5. discipline Team Members;
6. plan the work;
7. distribute or assign the work among Team Members;
8. provide for the safety and security of Team Members or the
9. manage the budget for your department or location;
10. manage inventory for your department or location; or
11. monitor or implement compliance measures
- Maintain safety as the top priority in all aspects of our work,
for our Team Members, customers, and products.
- Direct, coach and develop the kitchen team to provide
exceptional product quality, service, store conditions and
- Manage daily/weekly food service scheduling; including
call-offs, vacations and scheduling changes.
- Adhere to all food safety/sanitation and quality control
standards and procedures in all areas of prepared food service;
assure this adherence by all kitchen Team Members.
- Complete the food safety review checklists to ensure that the
facility remains consistently within passing grade for all required
food and sanitation audits (e.g. Foodservice Audit Report and
- Order and receive all food service supplies and products and
implement product presentation and merchandising of food service
- Maintain clean, safe, and properly working kitchen areas at all
times by assuring that housekeeping duties and maintenance
functions are performed on a regular basis.
- Ensure quality control through proper portioning, fresh
ingredients, presentation, and pricing for all food service
- Monitor constant completion and retention of time and
temperature sheets; ensuring that all prescribed equipment cleaning
duties and scheduled maintenance functions are performed on a
- Present and promote all prepared products to maximize potential
for increased sales, including the implementation of signage,
ordering, team training, and establishing team performance
- Complete all food service accounting functions including: daily
waste ,known loss, daily paperwork, inventory maintenance and
control, and scheduled food counts.
- Attain budgeted sales goals and objectives, and achieve/exceed
targeted percentages in the areas of shrink, controllable expenses,
- Test new items and kitchen processes in conjunction with
guidance from the GetGo Office.
- Train and develop new Kitchen Leads, and provide ongoing
training for current Kitchen Leads within the district.
- Support New Store Grand Openings in the district.About UsGetGo
takes a refreshing approach to the traditional convenience store
experience. We are redefining the culinary expectations of a gas
station in a way thats fun, fearless and flavorful. Every day our
260+ locations throughout western Pennsylvania, Ohio, northern West
Virginia, Maryland and Indiana help countless guests get where
theyre going with the perfect mix of fuel, food and convenience.
Our diverse team strives to help each and every employee get where
theyre growing with dynamic career paths, competitive pay and solid
training. We have a variety of part-time and full-time positions
open right now. So we encourage you to get going.Required
Keywords: GetGo Caf + Market, Akron , Restaurant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Hermitage, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!