DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
Company: Flik Hospitality Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Flik Hospitality Group ** $500 Sign-On Bonus! **
- We are hiring immediately for a DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME AND
- Location: Western Reserve Academy - 160 College Street, Hudson,
OH 44236 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full & Part-Time; Nights and Weekends -
11a/12p-Cl(8pm-ish) or Part Time 3/4p-Cl During Weekdays, Weekends
- Requirement: Experience Helpful, But Not Necessary.*Internal
Employee Referral Bonus Available
- Starting Pay: $12.00 per hour
- Perks: $500 Sign-On Bonus! Free meals! Choose from a delicious
variety of fresh food served daily. Receive two free meals for
every shift worked. Additionally, free uniforms and laundering
service available at select locations.We Make Applying Easy! Want
to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and
search requisition ID number 1120983.The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!What
makes FLIK clickWhat makes FLIK click? Our people. The decisions,
actions and attitudes of our associates earn the trust and loyalty
of our clients every day. We know how to pick them and we know how
to grow them. It starts with hiring people who share our passion
for food and hospitality. Once we find the right talent, we
encourage, value and recognize their contributions.We keep our
people renewed, excited and engaged by providing hands-on training
and educating them about the latest trends. We give them a stake in
successfully raising the bar. Our people love what they do and they
love sharing their passion. Join our team and see the FLIK
difference. Where a job isn't merely a job but the start of a
career where you can flourish. Job Summary
Summary: Maintains dishes, pots, pans, trays, kitchen, work areas,
equipment and utensils in orderly and sanitary condition. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Scrapes and rinses food from dirty dishes and washes them by
hand or places them in racks or on conveyor to dishwashing machine
depending on assigned equipment. Ensures complete cleanliness and
- Washes pots, pans and trays based on assigned procedures.
Ensure complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Polishes silver using burnishing machine tumbler, chemical dip,
buffing wheel and hand cloth depending on assigned equipment and
procedures. Ensures complete cleanliness and sanitation.
- Ensures compliance with outlined safety procedures.
- Maintains temperatures and chemical levels as outlined by
- Keeps dish area orderly and in compliance with safety
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors to ensure compliance with safety
and sanitation standards.
- Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other
food prep surfaces.
- Removes trash and places it in designated containers. Steam
cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work
- Helps load and unload supplies and product.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at FLIK are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following -benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home ProgramIn addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an equal
opportunity employer. - At Compass, we are committed to treating
all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities,
achievements, and experience without regard to race, national
origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
-Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. -Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. -*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID:
Keywords: Flik Hospitality Group, Akron , DISHWASHER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Hudson, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!