Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: September 24, 2022
The Bistro Attendant is responsible for providing the highest
quality of service possible to guests in an efficient and courteous
manner specifically within the Bistro at the Hotel.
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred.
- Must be able to convey information and ideas clearly.
- Must be able to evaluate and select among alternative courses
of action quickly and accurately.
- Must work well in stressful high pressure situations.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding and clarifying
the concerns and issues raised by co-workers and guests.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information
and data and basic arithmetic functions.
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure.JOB
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive friendly courteous and service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Service guests with all food and beverage requirements in a
warm friendly courteous and professional manner.
- Clear clean and reset tables as needed.
- Preparing buffet station for food set up. Ensuring buffet is
stocked with silverware plates and glassware.
- Accommodate any special requests made by a guest or offer
- Be familiar with the operation of the P.O.S. system.
- Greet and seat guests at appropriate tables in a timely
- Ensure quality control of menus with regard to cleanliness and
- Ability to answer the telephone according to standards.
- Have a complete knowledge of standards of service for receiving
a room service order.
- Have a thorough knowledge of menus and current specials in all
- Carry out cashiering functions in closing checks and end of
- Perform opening and closing procedures and side work duties
according to station rotation assignment.
- Ensure that tables and side stands are kept stocked tidy and
- Employees must at all times be attentive friendly helpful and
courteous to guests managers and all of their fellow
- Be familiar with the organization of Aimbridge Hospitality
Hotels and know the function of each department.
- Attend meetings as required by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.Welcome to
the Courtyard Akron Fairlawn hotel located in Akron, OH off of
Interstate 77 near Cuyahoga Valley National Park and scenic
roadway. It's easy to visit everything the Akron area has to offer
with businesses and attractions nearby. Travelers can explore the
exhibits of the Akron Zoo and the Art Museum, catch a game at Canal
Park Stadium, or visit nearby Canton, OH and the Pro Football Hall
of Fame. The University of Akron is also near by, where guests can
go to see the Akron Zips. Area businesses include Bridgestone
Firestone, Jo-Ann Stores Inc. and the Goodyear World Headquarters.
Guests of our Marriott hotel stay in comfort with our spacious
guest rooms with a mini fridge and complimentary wireless internet,
as well as access to our heated indoor pool, hot tub and 24 hour
fitness center. Our hotel also features The Bistro where guests can
Eat. Drink. Connect. with healthy meal options for breakfast,
dinner and drinks with both Starbucks coffee and cocktails options
available.As the global leader in third-party hotel management, our
growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in 49 states and 22
countries, from top international lodging brands to luxury hotels,
destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our associates around the
globe are passionate about serving our guests and driving
exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where everyone is
inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility with Aimbridge
Hospitality.After an initial waiting period, those hired into full
time positions are eligible for a competitive benefits package that
includes the following:
- Now offering Daily Pay! Ask your Recruiter for more
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement PlanJob ID: 2022-166289 Full-Time/Part-Time:
Part-Time Street: 100 Springside Dr
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Akron , PM Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!