Customer Service Supervisor
Company: Mustard Seed Health Food Market, Inc.
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Assists in providing leadership in the Customer Service Department
by directing and managing the associates and activities of the
Customer Service Department. Ensures excellent customer service to
stimulate the growth of the business. Responsibilities include
maintaining proper internal controls for all customer financial
transactions, managing the Customer Service Desk (refunds,
exchanges, product questions, customer complaints, feedback, etc.)
and receiving and handling incoming phone calls to the store.
Customer Service Representatives, Cashiers, Baggers
- Promotes team work, coaches, develops and trains department
associates; minimizes turnover, promotes efficiency, and controls
- Delegates work assignments effectively.
- Maintains accurate department records to ensure documentation
of activities is available.
- Receives and manages incoming phone calls to the
- Assists customers with questions about our products,
availability and location of them within the store.
- Receives and forwards customer feedback (comment cards,
complaints, suggestions, etc.) to the appropriate department and
- Manages background music in store to ensure appropriate genre
- Ensures front entrance areas and common public areas such as
walk ways, vestibules, and rest rooms are maintained by appropriate
personnel so they are clean, neat and safe.
- Ensures sufficient quantity of grocery carts are available for
customers; brings in grocery carts from parking lots as
- Maintains proper internal controls for all customer financial
- Responsible for the balancing and reconciliation of all Cashier
- Verifies and audits cash controls according to established
procedures to identify and prevent cash losses.
- Works in conjunction with departments on special orders for
- Works in conjunction with departments in replenishment and
merchandising displays in Customer Service check stand
- Notifies Scanning Department of all scanning issues and
- Notifies Store Leadership of loss prevention issues in
accordance with company policies and legal requirements.
- Follows established protocol and guidelines for opening and
closing cash registers each day.
- Notifies Supervisor, Store Director and/or Maintenance
Associate of any equipment needing repair.
- Maintains a safe and clean environment to ensure health code
and OSHA requirements are met.
- Analyzes customer and associate feedback to identify areas
needing improvement and develops processes and/or procedures to
address those issues in conjunction with the Store
- Performs duties of Customer Service staff as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education And Experience (E = Essential D = Desired)
(E) High school education or equivalent
(E) At least 2 years Front End experience.
(D) At least 2 years supervisory experience
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Demonstrated ability to plan, organize, direct and control
Basic computer skills using the windows operating system including
internet, printing, and email
Basic usage of Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, and
Excellent cash handling skills
General knowledge of store products
Keywords: Mustard Seed Health Food Market, Inc., Akron , Customer Service Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!