Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 22, 2022
HousekeeperUS-OH-ASHLANDRequisition ID: 2022-403613Shift:
Multiple Shifts AvailableOverviewHealthcare Services Group (HCSG)
services thousands of accounts nationwide and is now hiring a Light
Housekeeperin your area! With a custom, state of the art training
program, there are engaging opportunities regardless of where you
are in your career. If you crave to learn and want to make a
positive impact in your community, we'd love to have you on our
team!What We Offer!
- Free Telemedicine and Prescription discounts
- Comprehensive Health Coverage
- Paid Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available
- Transfers available Nationwide. Great for active Military and
- Employee Assistance Programs Position Summary
- Utilizes protective gear in all appropriate functions
- Performs housekeeping and cleaning activities within well
established guidelines and assigned areas and shift(s) to ensure
that quality standards, safety guidelines and customer service
expectations are met.
- The light housekeeper is responsible for satisfactory and
timely completion of assigned cleaning area according to
- Reports equipment/cleaning product needs and or malfunctions to
supervisor in a timely fashion.
- The light housekeeper performs a variety of tasks, such as dust
mopping and damp mopping floors in all areas including entry ways,
corridors, etc. Is responsible for the safe and proper mixing and
use of cleaning solutions and adheres to all safety
- Cleans and sanitizes bathrooms including sinks, tubs, floors
- Is responsible for the daily cleaning and sanitizing of patient
room furniture, as well as sitting room and dining room
- Removes and disposes of trash and relieves laundry staff as
needed, and performs all other related duties as assigned.
- Represents HCSG in a positive manner; is able to follow oral
instructions, is pleasant, tactful and courteous and cooperative
with supervisor, co-workers and client staff
- Interacts appropriately with residents, client, other
personnel, supervisor and the public.
- Responds to customer preferences, complies with industry and
federal and state guidelines, and meets the needs of
- Must respond to the paging system in a timely and appropriate
- Follows infection control and universal precautions policies
and procedures to ensure that a sanitary environment is maintained
at all times. Follow proper reporting, isolation and handwashing
- The light housekeeper consistently embodies the characteristics
necessary to drive the Company's Purpose, Vision, Values, and DNA.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Must be able to speak, read and write English to communicate
effectively with others.
- Ability to cooperate with co-workers, residents, and facility
- Willingness to perform routine, repetitive tasks on a
- After the training period is completed, must be able to
accomplish all responsibilities without supervision and do so
without injury to oneself or other individuals.
- Must be able to fully understand and complete all
- Must be able to be at work as schedule on time.
- Compliance with COVID-19 Vaccination Policies, as required by
State, Local, and/or Customers.
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 50 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 50 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
periods of time.
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products.
- Must live in service area. No relocation costs.HCSG is one of
the largest providers of environmental, dining, and nutritional
services, and as such, we continually seek out motivated and
professional leaders to join our team! Our firm commitment to
training provides all of our associates with ample opportunity for
self-improvement and professional growth. We offer equal employment
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HCSG complies
with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location where the company has
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc., Akron , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Ashland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!