Company: CoreLife Eatery
Posted on: May 14, 2022
CoreLife EateryShift Manager / $13.0-$17.5 per hour / Fairlawn,
An awesome attitudeTransportation to
workValid License or SS CardWhy Us:We work hard, have fun and
strive to improve each and every day! - Our Teams love coming to
work!!!Job Description:We're creating a place where people with
active lifestyles feel connected to healthy food, and we're in need
of players who want to be a part of creating that world. - -WHO YOU
- Food service, food, and health is important.
- Willing to speak up in defense of real food.
- Respect the way food is handled and prepared.
- Have an interest on where the food comes from and what's good
- Willing to try and do the things that make a person
"healthy",Working here is an investment of yourself. Beyond
learning how to make some of the most flavorful and healthiest
foods on the planet, you will also acquire healthy food knowledge
that you will carry with you for the rest of your life. This should
have a positive impact on how you cook and eat and ultimately how
you feel. That's a pretty cool perk - HEALTH.RESPONSIBILITIES
- People want to be served by happy energetic people!
- Lead by example and able to coach an awesome shift and
- Engage the customer: shoulders back, chin up, great eye
- Understand that working a good shift is putting on a great show
for the audience.
- The show starts when they walk through the door until they
leave wanting more.
- Be willing to run the play over and over to get it perfected,
and love the process. Do all the extra little things that take a
team from good to great.
- Be coachable - let us help you get the most out of this
- Help people enjoy the benefits of eating a healthy delicious
- Learn things about food that will impact your life
- No experience preferred
- Able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Acknowledge that being healthy is an important part of your
- Recognize that we are on smoke-free groundsAbout Us:We are all
people who have been in the food & restaurant business for a lot of
years. We're as passionate as ever. But, as we all watched things
move toward convenience and away from the whole foods that our
bodies really need, we saw a "real" opportunity. What if there were
a place that sought out the best foods available and then prepared
those foods right there instead of having a truck deliver
pre-prepared foods full of all kinds of who-knows what? What if a
great bowl of greens & grains could be topped with dressings that
were whole carrots and fresh herbs just minutes before? What if we
simmered bone broth and vegetable broth every night in each eatery?
What if grass-fed steak, all-natural chicken and fresh tofu were
being grilled right there too, where the customer could see it? Why
should it be so hard for someone to find food that tastes really
great, without feeling like they have to give up their health to
get it? In fact - what if it actually powered their lives? Those
kinds of questions all get answered here. We think that kind of a
place is more than a restaurant--- that kind of a place is
CoreLife!Posted: 8 daysBenefits:
- Employee DiscountsPandoLogic. Keywords: Cook, Location:
Fairlawn, OH - 44334
Keywords: CoreLife Eatery, Akron , Shift Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Fairlawn, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!