ROOM ATTENDANT - Holiday Inn Akron Fairlawn
Company: Atlantic Hospitality And Management Llc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Atlantic Hospitality - A family of hotelsGrow Your
Career!Whether you're looking to start a new career or looking for
a company to grow with at Atlantic Hospitality we are looking to
provide 5-star guest service across our multiple hotel flags and
need team members that are passionate about making a difference in
someone's day and providing service with a smile!If you're still
wondering why, you should join our team, here's a quick list of
- Starting pay $12 - $15 based upon experience and position.
- On the job training - no prior hospitality experience
- Access to our comprehensive benefits package.
- Competitive rates and schedules, Overtime available!
- With 6 hotels under one company there is more opportunity to
- Paid time off for full AND part time employees!Benefits:
- Optional Disability insurance
- Employee discount at hotels across the country
- Health insurance after 60 days
- Health savings account with company match
- Company Paid Life insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- PTO - Earn up to 2 Weeks of PTO in your first year!
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Double pay for working holidays
- Flexible full or part-time schedulesIdeal Candidate Skill Set
- Attention to Detail
- Safety Orientated
- Teamwork Driven
- Computer literate
- Effective Communicator
- Adaptable to Change
- OrganizedJOB OVERVIEW:Clean guest rooms and/or suites in a
timely and thorough manner to ensure total guest satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean and service assigned rooms or areas according to
established standards and procedures including making beds,
dusting, vacuuming, cleaning and sanitizing bathrooms, removing
trash, etc. May include cleaning of kitchen area, room
refrigerator, coffee maker, cups, glasses, silverware, etc.
- Notify supervisor when service is complete so rooms may be sold
or occupied. Report any room unable to be serviced to supervisor
according to established procedures.
- Report to supervisor needed repairs or unsafe conditions.
- Respond to guest complaints, special requests and ensure
corrective action is taken to achieve complete guest
- Monitor and control supplies and amenities, and minimize waste
within all areas of housekeeping.
- Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items according
to established procedures.
- Promote teamwork and quality service through daily
communication and coordination with other departments.
- May regularly assist with deep cleaning projects.
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
- May have turndown duties.Laundry
- Receive dirty linen from housekeeping staff and separate linens
and towels by type
- Wash and dry laundry following procedures
- Maintain the organization of the laundry room
- Follow all safety and OSHA regulations and other applicable
state and local regulations
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:Minimum: Basic reading, writing,
and math skills. Some housekeeping experience and ability to speak
English preferredThis job requires ability to perform the
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull and place object weighing less
than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance
- Frequently standing up and moving about the facility, bending,
stooping and kneeling.
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time
when interacting with guests and employees.
- Basic reading, writing, and math abilities are utilized often
when reading room assignments, completing checklists, replacing
room linens and amenities.
- May be required to work 1st or 2nd shift, weekdays, weekends,
and/or holidays.Work Area: Housekeeping areas, guest rooms, guest
corridors, service elevatorsThe statements in this job description
are intended to represent the key duties and level of work being
Keywords: Atlantic Hospitality And Management Llc, Akron , ROOM ATTENDANT - Holiday Inn Akron Fairlawn, Hospitality & Tourism , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!