Class A - Extra Board / Floater Delivery Driver
Company: DHL Supply Chain
Posted on: November 20, 2020
Class A - Extra Board / Floater Delivery Drivers$74,600 First
Year EarningsSign on Bonus: $3,000Home WeekendsStreetsboro, OH
- Monday - Friday Work
- Guaranteed Minimum Weekly Earnings
- Annual Safety & Performance Incentives
- Comprehensive and Affordable Benefits (available after only 30
- Company Paid Holidays and Vacations DHL Supply Chain is a
leader in the fast-growing supply chain management and third-party
logistics industry. We're a world-class company, and we're looking
for world-class people. Our Drivers keep our company moving and on
the right track. If you're an active contributor with a can-do
attitude, who's passionate about doing things the right way the
first time, join us and become an essential part of everyday life.
This is a full time career position with excellent wages, a
comprehensive and affordablebenefit package (available after only
30 days) and a 401-K(with company matching part). The Work - Extra
Board / Floater PositionOur customer is a worldwide leader in
automotive and parts manufacturing and the positions that we are
interviewing for involve the delivery of their name brand
repair/replacement auto parts to their dealership locations. This
work is touch freight and you will receive comprehensive PAID
TRAINING in the proper handling and delivery of the product. You
will be driving a late model day cab and pulling a 48' or 53' lift
gated trailer. All of our equipment is well maintained - from the
tractors to trailers to the material handling equipment that you
will be using to make your job safe and simple. The position is for
an Extra Board / Floater Driver - and it pays:
- $287 per day
- $1,436/week (based on a 5 day work week) There is also a $3,000
Sign On Bonus
- Paid at $500 per month for the first 6 months of employment
This important, and high paying position, require drivers who can
run any of the local, and remote domicile, delivery routes. You
will be covering vacations, vacancies, training needs, etc.
Training will be outstanding and the
candidate must come to the table with a high level of skill,
confidence and safety skills.Pay is a route pay of $287 per day
whether you are covering an 8 hour or 14 hour route. Most of the
routes you will be covering will be between 10-12 hour runs.When
covering one of the 17 local routes you are HOME DAILY. This driver
must be willing to travel to cover remote domicile routes.
- When covering one of the 11 REMOTE
DOMICILE routes you will be home on the weekend.Remote domicile
locations include: Toledo, Romulus, Cincinnati, Buffalo, Millbury,
Mansfield, Rochester, Xenia, Erie, Flint and Charleston, WV
- When assigned to cover a remote domicile route you will be paid
for travel, meal and hotel expenses. Hotel reservations will be
made by DHL and billing will come directly to DHL.
- You will also receive a per diem of $36.00 per day to cover
your meals and incidental expenses.
- You will not be home during the week, when covering a remote
domicile, but you will return home for the weekend. There is also
the potential for up to an additional $2,200 (TAX FREE) annually in
driver SAFETY, ATTENDANCE and PERFORMANCE INCENTIVES! DHL PAYS
WEEKLY! Minimum Requirements Include:
- A current CDL A and at least 6 months of verifiable experience
driving a tractor/trailer.If you meet the 6 months minimum
requirement but have less than one year of experience a certificate
of completion from an accredited CDL training school is
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Have a good (not necessarily perfect) driving record:
- Ability to successfully pass the DOT drug screen as well as the
DHL Supply Chain basic road test.
- Successful applicants must have the ability to maneuver safely
in both urban and suburban environments. We also offer: Outstanding
Affordable Benefits - Effective after Only 30 Days
- Medical - Administered by Blue Cross/Blue Shield and includes
one free physical per year.
- Dental - Administered by Met Life and includes 2 free check-ups
and cleanings per year (one includes complete X-Rays).
- Vision - Choose from either Davis Vision or VSP. Both include
one free annual vision checkup at no charge. Company Paid Benefits
- $40,000 Life Insurance Policy (double indemnity = $80,000)
- Short Term Disability Insurance Policy - Protection for up to
- Paid Vacations - After 6 months of employment you will begin
accruing your vacation time at a rate of 80 hours (10 days) per
- Paid Holidays - You will enjoy 6 designated holidays and 3
personal holidays per year. Holidays are paid after completing 90
days of employment.
- 401-K - Company Matching - No better way to save for your
retirement. If you save 4% of your weekly pay the company will
match you dollar for dollar every week. Save another 2% per week
and DHL will match you $.50 on the dollar. To make this even better
YOU OWN THE COMPANY CONTRIBUTION IMMEDIATELY. In other words, if
you save $80.00 per week DHL will contribute around $67 per week to
- Tuition Reimbursement - Go back to College or Graduate School
and let DHL pay for most, if not all, of your expenses.
- First Class Company Equipment - Late model and well maintained
tractors and van trailers.
- Work Life Program - Company supplemented and administered by
OptumHealth.This service is a confidential, short term counseling
and education program for a wide range of personal and lifestyle
challenges. DHL SUPPLY CHAINExcellence. Simply delivered
Keywords: DHL Supply Chain, Akron , Class A - Extra Board / Floater Delivery Driver, Hospitality & Tourism , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!