Specialty Sales Rep, Women's Health- Akron, OH
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Execute Abbvie Women's Health brand strategy and tactics,
effectively manage the Akron East, OH territory's targeted
accounts, and build strong customer relationships. Maximize short
and long term sales performance placing the patient at the center
of any efforts and operating within AbbVie's business code of
conduct, policies and all applicable laws and regulations. Key
- Deliver sales performance, brand KPIs, financial targets,
marketing objectives, etc. in order to meet or exceed on those
- Create pre-call plan using SMART objectives and execute
post-call evaluation in order to continuously improve sales
performance. Effectively handle objections, misunderstandings,
concerns and consistently gain logical and reasonable calls to
action in order to close on every sales call.
- Proactively and continuously aspire to serve customer needs,
customer expectations and challenges in order to build trusted
customer relationships and to achieve win-win agreements between
AbbVie and customers.to key customers in order to maximize access
and sales opportunities.
- Continuously build understanding on customer needs and
expectations, territory market landscape, competitors, market
segments/dynamics, accounts, disease, product, clinical and sales
expertise and share this market intelligence information with
in-field team, brand team and sales manager to achieve alignment,
to anticipate environmental changes and challenges and to optimize
brand strategy and its execution.
- Differentiate AbbVie's value proposition with health providers
assigned and identify, develop and maintain disease state experts
and speakers/advocates in order to maximize brand performance.
- Bachelor's degree, biological sciences, pharmacy, business
related field, or equivalent.
- Proven track record of success in selling and solid
- Demonstrates in-depth scientific, therapeutic, product, and
competitive knowledge and is recognized as an expert resource by
all relevant stakeholders. Strong business acumen and proficient
use of business tools; possesses strategic and critical thinking
- Proactively identifies customer style / behavior and adapts
quickly all aspects of selling approach. Understands and leverages
findings to develop sales strategies.
- Operates effectively in a matrix environment.
- Offers innovative ideas and solutions to maximize business
opportunities to address challenges.
- Provides impact with ideas for the larger organization and
anticipates and responds to changes.
- Influences others and is viewed as a credible and respected
role model and resource among peers. Builds collaborative
partnership with district colleagues and matrix team, etc.
- Leads by example; Consistently displays positive behaviors and
peer coaching through changing and challenging environments.
Documented success in leadership and support role of increased
responsibility at the district, region and/or organizational
- Preferred: Proven track record of success in sales performance
within respective therapeutic areas. Commercial pharmaceutical
industry experiences such as physician/account based selling,
training, managed health care or marketing preferred. English
language proficiency verbally and in writing (for all non-English
speaking countries) .
Keywords: AbbVie, Akron , Specialty Sales Rep, Women's Health- Akron, OH, Healthcare , Akron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!